Promises Were Made To Be Broken*

By the time his friends got there all five of the family were sitting on the porch waiting. Well Wilbur, Carson, and Tommy were in the yard playing around. Techno and Phil were on the porch talking about random topics when a car pulled in the driveway. Carson quickly ran up on the porch and hid slightly behind Phil, obviously still scared of this meet-up. Phil caught on and started softly reassuring the girl.

"Carson its alright, calm down baby. They aren't gonna be mean to you or nothing, i promise."

The girl nodded her head but still held onto Phils hand and hid behind him as people got out of the car and came up to the porch. The two men Phil had called Schlatt and Fundy were in the front seats and the three people Phil called Niki, Tubbo, and Ranboo were in the back. Not even a minute later another car pulled up, this time only one person got out. He had brown hair and was just a little shorter then Wilbur, he was wearing black jeans and a dark green t-shirt.

"Thats Sam, he's the kid who's gonna help you at school."

Carson nodded her head and stared at the group, however none of them made eye contact with the girl, well except Niki, who almost immediately started a conversation with Carson.

"Hey Carson! How are you today darling?"

Carson was a bit scared to respond, but a reassuring look from Phil gave her the courage to continue the conversation with the woman.

"Im okay, how are you?"

"Im good! I heard we're staying for dinner again today but considering its only two o'clock, would you like to show me your room?"

Carson once again looked at Phil, who gave a nod

"Why dont you take Sam with you guys?"

This time Niki nodded her head, holding out her hand for Carson to guide her to her room. Well it was actually because she felt Carson may be a little scared after last night, but if anyone was to ask it was for Carson to show her to her room.

Carson lightly grabbed Niki's hand and Niki motioned for Sam to come along with them. The girl lead the two up the set of stairs and into the first door. Inside the room three walls were grey, one was a light pink, there was a wooden desk in the corner that had a computer and a few school books on it, Carsons bed was the first thing you saw as you entered the room though. It was a decent sized bed that had a grey comforter and light pink sheets. There was also a bean bag in the corner adjacent to the desk, Carson sat down on the bed and motioned for the other two to sit down somewhere in the room.

"This is my room.."

She spoke softly, afraid to make herself seem worse from yesterday. However neither two were shocked with the girl, Niki had been in school for psychology and understood that sometimes certain people physically cant restrain what they do when angry and Sam hadn't seen the outburst but he wasn't too keen on thinking children in therapy are bad kids.

Considering that Carson was coming from the clinic he worked at with his dad he could only conclude that she was a good kid, just very angry. But it didn't take alot to see that Carson was angry at the world and the way it treated her, not at the people in the world.

"Its a very nice room Carson!"

Niki's voice was soft with excitement. She was actually very fond of Carson, despite the meltdown she had yesterday Niki wasn't afraid of the girl. She also wasn't happy with her friends stupid agreement that Carson was a bad kid.

Sam sat down on the bean bag and Niki took the desk, briefly looking over what Carson is studying at school. Math, Science, English, the usuals for a year 7. Sam looked around the room some, noticing just a few photos of her and Tommy but none of her and the other three. She had only been there around a week so he wasn't expecting much more. When the two looked back at the girl they both seemed to notice how she was staring at the floor, refusing to make eye contact with either of them. Sam took this as a time to try and introduce himself.