But It Sure Makes Them Feel Better For A Bit.

By the time they got home Carson had fallen asleep in the passenger seat of the car. Techno carefully picked her up and carried her inside, laying her down gently on Phils bed. He then went to go do his homework at the table with the other boys.

Something none of Phils audience knew about the man was that the 'dad joke' was very true. When the boys were younger he didn't do time outs, instead he would take the boys aside and ask what was wrong. Him and his wife didn't agree with hitting children or not communicating what they did wrong, seldom were his kids ever grounded or put in the corner.

Phil constantly worried about if his kids were eating enough, God forbid one of them gets sick. They did homework all together and Phil always helped them, ate all their meals together, Phil always said goodnight to each one of them. The boys had a picture perfect family and it completely amazed Carson.

When the boys finished their homework they discussed dinner plans and decided to just do sandwiches since it would be easy and most of them had streams planned tonight.

Phil was doing a random stream with quackity and a few other friends.

Tommy, Ranboo, and Tubbo were doing a QNA stream

Techno was going to hang out with his friends

And Wilbur was doing a music stream

So sandwiches were an easy alternative to make sure none of them were late to their streams. When homework was finished it was only four o'clock so everyone went their own ways until it was time for dinner at six o'clock

Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo going out back and playing around on the swings and other playground equipment they had.

Techno going upstairs and editing like he always did.

Wilbur tuning his instruments and setting up his microphone for proper singing quality.

And Phil doing some cleaning around the house before it reached time for dinner

Once it was dinner time Phil first had to wake up Carson, which was an easy task today. He shook the girl once and she woke up immediately. She stood without a word and followed him into the kitchen. Phil then went to make the sandwiches for dinner ready and sent Carson to get all the boys.

The man made simple ham and cheese sandwiches and set the table. Everyone had water except for Tommy and Tubbo who instead had juice since water was 'gross'

Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur came running down the stairs with Carson, Ranboo, and Techno walking behind.

They all sat down and ate before once again going their separate ways. Phil and Carson went back into Phils room where the man promptly explained that he had a stream in a few hours and of course asking what Carson would like to do during the stream.

"Who's it with?"

"Well, me, Quackity, Dream and George."

Carson looked at Phil very confused

"Who is 'Dream and George'? Also why do all your friends have such strange names."

The last part was more of a statement then a question and Phil just laughed, explaining that Dream and George were two of his friends that Carson had never met. The girl reluctantly agreed to being on stream with Phil again and then laid on the bed playing on her phone until it was time to start the stream.