Let's Chat

When everything was finished, Phil had stopped streaming and was going to check on the boys with Carson not to far behind.

First they went to Tubbo, Ranboo, and Tommy, who had all moved back into Tommy's room after they finished streaming. The three kids were talking about how well they did during the event and how proud they were of each other. It was actually pretty sweet.

Next they checked on Wilbur who was sitting on his bed watching TV. His voice was pretty much gone as it was after most of his streams so the three didn't talk much.

Techno wasn't home yet so instead Phil decided to address Carson and her hands.

The two sat down on the couch and Phil asked if he could see her hands, they had taken the bandages off earlier to try and help them heal. Phil also hoped that the swelling would go down, which it had but not as much as he had hoped.

"Do they hurt any?"

"Its not bad."

Carson spoke quietly, as if she would get in trouble for saying anything more then that.

"Can you bend them? I haven't seen you really bend your hands all day."

Phil was getting more concerned the more he thought about it. He looked up at his daughter and saw a look of panic on her face. It was then that he remembered that her file said with Jacob Banks she had acquired multiple injuries, including broken bones, and was never allowed to complain about them. Phil decided maybe a bit of reassurance would help the girl.

"You know if they hurt you're allowed to tell me right? You're not going to get in trouble for it."

Carson nodded her head a little

"It hurts."

She was quiet, Phil could guess she was still scared. But it was only a guess.

The man took a closer look at her hands.

They were still slightly swollen. But the bleeding from earlier had stopped and now all you can see was the very black bruising. Her right hand was significantly worse then her left hand, Phil obviously figured this was because Carson was right handed.

The man tapped Carson's leg slightly to get her attention. When her head snapped towards Phil he was shocked, something about her hands was upsetting her quite a bit.

"Hey, sunshine whats going on inside your head right now?"

Carson looked at him, she was hesitant to say anything. Not that she knew what to say anyway.

The girl took a deep breath and looked at Phil.

"I don't like looking at it."

Phil nodded

"Its not a good idea to bandage them again though, would you like to wear one of Wil's hoodies so that they're covered?"

Carson nodded her head and waited for Phil to get up before she stood as well. He went to the kitchen and made four cups of tea, three were chamomile tea and one was normal black tea with honey in it.

"Lets get the chamomile tea to the boys so that they aren't up all night."

"Okay."

Carson nodded her head and picked up two mugs of tea while Phil picked up the other two. They walked up the stairs and knocked on Tommy's door, waiting for someone to open it for them. Once Tommy did Phil gave him one glass and quickly shuffled off to Wilburs room so the other tea stayed warm. Carson handed the other two boys the tea's and waited for them to drink it, knowing that all three try to get out of sleeping.

"Drink the tea Tom. Y'all too."

"But Ez! We don't want to go to bed."

Tommy retorted in hopes to convince the girl to let them stay up.

"You guys have school tomorrow. I'm not leaving till you three drink the tea."

Tommy sighed and reluctantly started drinking the tea, the other two had already drank almost all of it.

Carson took the mugs and walked towards Wilburs room. Phil was standing in the doorway, waiting for Wilbur to finish the tea as well. The girl figured it was as good a time as ever to ask about the name thing.

She walked up to Phil and tapped him on the shoulder

"Hey. Can i ask something?"

Phil took the cups and handed the girl a maroon hoodie that said 'doomed' on it. She put it on and said a quick thank you before continuing to ask her question.

"Why do they call you Phil on stream?"

Both looked at each other then back at Carson.

"Well the boys didn't feel comfortable calling me dad when we first started so they call me by my first name instead. Everyone knows i'm their dad now though."

Carson nodded her head and took Wilburs cup when he was done. The three said goodnight and went to put the dirty cups in the sink. Once the dishes were put away the two sat on the couch and waited for Techno to come home.