Just A Short Drive

The girl walked towards the door where Techno was still standing and both of them went down the stairs to where Phil and the rest of the boys were standing.

"Dad, does the zoo have elephants?"

Techno asked loudly in order for Phil to be able to hear over Tommy and Wilburs playful fighting.

"I believe so, yes."

"I want to see them for sure."

The brown haired man knew how all these 'family trips' worked. Everyone picked one specific thing they wanted to do for sure, like see the elephants or go to the art museum, stuff like that. Phil always made sure to do the things his kids 'for sure picked' as he called it.

Basically at the zoo each child got to pick an animal they would definitely see that day. Tommy always picked the penguins, Wilbur picked the bears, when Tubbo went with he picked the wolfs, when Ranboo went with he picked the lions, and Techno normally picked the turtles cause he found them cool.

But this time Techno wanted Carson to see the elephants. She was the youngest kid after all and if he understood correctly she had only been to a zoo once before. So Carson had a lot more to see then he did.

Phil nodded his head at Techno, making a mental note he wanted to see something different. He then quickly explained to Carson that she got to pick one animal she wanted to see, her first pick was lion but Ranboo had already picked that. So instead after Phil listed off a few animal names she decided that the 'Koala' sounded cool.

However the boys were more distraught that she didn't already know what a koala was. That wasn't even entirely true, she had definitely heard of a koala before. Well she read the word at least.. Carson just didn't realize that koala's were in zoo's.

"Guys i know what a koala is!"

The small girl shouted over everyone else. Successfully silencing the people around her.

"I just didn't know how to say it.. or that they were at zoo's"

She murmured out quietly, causing everyone to start speaking over the others again. Carson laughed at the outrage and started walking towards the car while her family unintentionally started walking with her as they continued talking about it.

Everyone got into the car and suddenly it became silent as Wilbur plugged his phone into the aux and started playing Hamilton. As soon as the first song started the car became chaos as Tommy and Wilbur started to shout the music loudly.

Luckily the zoo was only a fifteen minutes drive from the house so they got there very quickly.