What Could Go Wrong?

So, so much could go wrong.

Carson was actually in a good mood when she went into the school. She walked in with Techno and he took her to the office to find Sam.

Once she was safe with Sam, Techno went off to his classes. He was supposed to be staying with the two all day, but they figured it would be better if they tried one day with just Sam.

Carson started going to her first class with Sam trailing behind her. She could already hear the people whispering and God was it irritating. Of course she knew it was because she had been gone for a week but that didn't make her any less angry at the whispers. But Carson could deal with people talking about her.

They got to her first class and the teacher was a little shocked to see Sam not far behind. However the boy quickly explained he wasn't a new student but was here to take care of Carson.

The first class went okay except for Carson talking all throughout it, which Sam continually scolded her for. Causing the girl to get even more frustrated.

As they started walking to her second class she stopped in the middle of the hallway. Sam asked her why she had stopped walking but she just shushed him.

She looked over at two girls, one blonde and one brunette. Carson kept listening to the conversation they were having while pretending to be at a locker. Sam was trying to get her away from the group but she harshly pushed him away from her.

"I don't know he just seems like a freak right?"

"Yeah, they are kind of weird. Why would anyone even want to hang out with him?"

Another girl walked over to the two

"Who?"

"That Tubbo kid and his friends! Like the blonde one cant even talk properly and the other one cant remember anything for shit!"

Carson quickly started walking over to the three girls, she looked at the one who just came over and glared slightly.

"I suggest you leave."

The girl basically ran away as Carson started talking to the other two. Sam was trying to keep Carson away but was failing as she was very upset. Finally she turned around and looked at him.

"Stop grabbing me. Im just gonna talk to her."

"Carson you and i both know you aren't just going to talk. Walk away, please."

However she just turned back towards the girl

"I highly recommend never talking about my brother or his friends ever again."

"I- i wasn't- i wasn't talking a-about your brother."

Carson just smirked

"Who can't talk now bitch."

She looked from one girl to the other

"I could end you both in two seconds. Give me a reason."

Sam was still holding her arms so she didn't hit anyone.

"Carson."

She looked back at Sam just long enough for him to talk

"Drop it."

Carson jerked herself away from Sam and for a second he thought she was going to hit the two girls

"Watch yourself."

The girl then walked away and started going to her second class of the day. God school kids really did get the best of her.

"Carson what was that about?"