Small Talks

When they got there it immediately clicked for Phil. The picture of Carson and Mr. Morrison.

He decided that he and Carson would stay here and he would send the boys off to the turtles.

Which is exactly what he did, however he gave a quick thank you to Techno before they left for the aquatic section.

Carson was standing at the railing just staring at the elephants and didn't even seem to notice the boys walk off. Nor did she notice Phil walk up beside her.

The man put his hand lightly on her shoulder, catching her attention. Carson blinked and took a deep breath then looked at Phil very confused

"Whats up?"

She asked as Phil pulled her closer to him.

The man responded quietly, as to not scare Carson by talking any louder

"The elephants."

Carson sighed and looked back at the enclosure. The elephants meant a lot to her. Mrs. Morrison also liked elephants, not as much as Mr. Morrison but she definitely did like them.

Phil continued speaking when Carson didn't respond.

"And the Morrison's."

The girl took in a deep shaky breath and stayed staring at the elephants while she spoke quietly back to Phil, saying something he didn't expect her to admit.

"I miss them.."

"I would too."

Phil said back in attempt to soothe her slightly.

"Mrs. Morrison loved lions."

The man nodded his head, staying silent until Carson said more.

"They were the best family i ever had.."

Her voice cracked as she spoke and she took a deep breath, trying to calm down

"And now their dead."

Carson stated matter of factly. Keeping her eyes glued to the elephants down below.

"I'm really sorry sunshine."

Phil once again spoke quietly. Though he thought he messed up when Carson looked over at him with tears running down her face. However she just looked at him and sighed with a slight smile

"Mr. Morrison called me sunshine too."

"Oh god hunny i'm sorry. Do you want me to stop calling you that?"

The girl quickly shook her head no

"No, no. Please don't. Its nice."

Phil nodded his head and they both sat there in a comfortable silence until the boys came back.