What are You Two Planning?

65(Sunday, Sep. 30th)

The next morning Carson woke up to talking outside Phils bedroom door. She immediately identified the voices as Ranboo and Tubbo. Ranboo seemed to be trying to convince Tubbo not to do something while Tubbo sounded adamant that he was going to do it.

Carson got off the bed and walked to the door. When she got up she looked down, noticing she was still in her uncomfortable clothes from yesterday and she probably smelled since she didn't shower.

The girl finally got to the door and opened it, immediately seeing the faces of the two boys go from ones of calm and serious to terrified. However Carson just laughed, obviously they were going to try and prank her, which was a bad idea, but nothing had happened so no harm no foul.

Walking into the dinning room and kitchen she noticed that the people from last night were still here. Three blankets were scattered on the couches and loveseats, while one was on an air mattress laid out on the floor.

Finally she looked away from the living room and looked at Phil in the kitchen. He was again cooking something but Carson just wasn't hungry. When she looked closer she saw he was cooking eggs, waffles, and toast.

There were cups sitting on the table next to a pitcher of water and a bottle of juice. There was also five people sitting at the table talking. Upon closer examination it was the four men from last night and Techno.

Carson decided to sit down at the table, not questioning where Tommy's friends had ran off to. She sat down across from Techno where she normally sat, getting a nod from the boy before he went back to his conversation. Carson put her head down on the table but lifted it a few seconds later when someone tapped her on the shoulder. Looking up she saw it was Techno handing her a glass of water, she took the cup with a small thank you.

It was another fifteen minutes until Techno swiftly exited the conversation he was in and walked up the stairs. Leaving the two men he was talking to baffled. Carson only laughed and sipped her water

"He's going to wake up Wilbur and Tommy."

She said and then looked at the stairs as there was a thud and a slight scream. The four men seemed concerned but Carson just laughed again

"I guess he got them up."

It was common practice for Techno to get Wilbur and Tommy up. The two boys didn't wake up easy so normally some type of water was used, maybe ice. It just depended on the day.

After a few more seconds a very grumpy looking Tommy and a very tired looking Wilbur came down the stairs and sat down at the table. Carson asked Tommy where his friends were, to which he just said he didn't know but Techno quickly called them in from the living room to sit down for breakfast.

And almost as if on cue, Phil walked in with the food he had made. Carson became nauseous just at the smell and decided to opt out of breakfast all together. Instead drinking another cup of water as substitute.

Of course everyone was curious as to why Carson wasn't eating but no one was going to ask after last night.

Phil glanced at the girl, giving her a look that he knew she understood. However Carson chose to play ignorant, continuing to drink her water and ignore Phil. But when his silent glance went un-listened to he decided to say it aloud

"Carson. If you're not eating breakfast drink a cup of juice."

Everyone else was silent. Not daring to interrupt this conversation. But Carson seemed unbothered, finishing her second cup of water and replacing it with the apple juice on the counter.

Carson knew Phil was going to talk to her about last night and that it would probably happen after breakfast, especially since she didn't eat anything this morning. Part of her was terrified, another part didn't know what to feel.

The girl quickly finished her juice. Standing up and setting the cup down in the sink before she walked up the stairs to her room, completely ignoring Phil's questions about where she's going. She opened her window, sitting down on the roof and staring at the sky in silence.