I See Now

On the way home Carson looked at the clock and surprisingly it was 11:30am.

"Hey dad?"

The man hummed in acknowledgment

"When are those people coming over?"

"Oh they'll be over for lunch!"

Carson laughed slightly and looked at Phil while he was driving

"Well then we better hurry because its thirty till."

The girl once again laughed at the panic on her fathers face. She could feel him step on the gas to get home quicker.

So far Carson had put together that it was a planned get together, it had been planned a while back, and the boys invited people over as well. She really wasn't looking forward to this

But before Carson could think about it anymore their car pulled in the driveway and they were on their way inside.

Phil rushed off to cook lunch and everyone else was in the same spots as before. The boys now watching some cartoon show. Carson went upstairs and threw the bag on her bed, sitting down and looking at the photos on her desk once again.

She missed those days.

It was alot simpler back then. Even if it was only just a few years ago.

People always say that its easier to miss what you never had. But for two weeks Carson had a glimpse at what other kids grew up having.. and damn did she miss it

The girl quickly spun around when she heard her door creak open. She was surprised when standing there was actually Ranboo. Carson had expected it to be Tommy, Techno, Phil, maybe even Wilbur, but certainly not Ranboo.

Not that she had anything against Ranboo! It was just that he wasn't the one to normally come check on her.

Carson looked at the boy questionably, raising an eyebrow in suspicion

"Hello Ranboo. Whats up?"

It confused her even more when the boy couldn't meet her eye.

"Sorry for coming in your room. Uh.. Phil says lunch is ready."

"Okay- why aren't you looking me in the eyes?"

Ranboo just shook his head slightly, going to turn out the door but Carson stopped him before he could.

"Whats going on? You've been weird since this morning."

However despite her efforts the boy stood completely still, just staring at the ground.

"Did you and Tubbo do something i should know about?"

The boy nodded his head extremely lightly, causing Carson to become even more concerned

Carson was probably more upset at how upset Ranboo seemed then anything they could've done.

"I'm not mad hun. Just tell me what happened."

Ranboo once again looked away, unable to keep eye contact as he spoke.

"Me and Tubbo were messing around and we accidentally ripped one of your shirts and we panicked so we just put it back in your closet and.. i'm sorry."

Carson let out of a breath of relief. The idea of Tommy or his friends getting hurt angered her much more then any three dollar shirt she has.

"Its alright Ranboo. Where's the shirt? i wanna throw it away."

The boy nodded his head and quickly went in Carsons closet, digging for just a second until he pulled something out and backed away from the doors. Carson was thinking it was an expensive shirt, or an old one maybe? But the reality was they were messing around in her stuff and ended up ripping her all black t-shirt Phil had bought her a couple days ago.

Thats not something to be angry about. It was a simple mistake and plus Carson didn't really care about the shirt, it was just a plain black shirt and she could easily get another. Or just take one from Tom or the other boys.

Carson thanked Ranboo for telling her and the two walked down the stairs, however she quickly pulled him aside

"You didn't tell me people were here."

She muttered out sounding somewhat afraid. She knew Eret, Sam and Punz but she didn't know about fifty percent of the people in the house right now. There was atleast fourteen people, definitely more.

"As a consequence for ripping my shirt you have to find dad and bring him to me."

Carson stated, and the tone of her voice showed that no was not an answer. Ranboo nodded his head and walked off to try and find Phil while Carson stayed near the bottom of the stairs. Eventually deciding to go up to the top of the stairs instead.