0: How It All Began?

(Story will be narrated on Third Person POV)

We can see how a satellite geolocates the country of Urzikistan in the year 1999, while ULF leader and main commander Farah Karim narrates, pictures of General Roman Barkov and others, are shown.

Farah: You're wondering how did all this war start in the first place? Very well... This is how it begins, at least for me, watch and listen carefully...

The satellite then geolocates Commander Farah Karim in Riyzabbi, Urzikistan.

"How It All Began?"
Riyzabbi, Urzikistan.
June 30th, 1999.
1200 ZULU.
[Cmdr. Farah Karim]

We can see Farah trapped under a collapsed building due to artillery shelling in Riyzabbi, her native village.

Walid: Fatima?! Hadir!? Farah?!

Farah frees her arm and finds along his brother Hadir, her mother, Fatima, dead.

Farah: Mama! Please wake up, Mama!

Hadir: Mother! Please! Don't do this to us!

His father, Walid, finds them, he is joyed to see their sons, but he's horrified to see their mother and his wife, now deceased.

Walid: Phew! Thank the gods you're safe! But it's not safe here! Mother is dead!

Hadir: What are we going to do, father? It's just us!

Walid: Come with me!

Taken inside their father's house.

They reach her father's home, whose windows were already closed.

Walid takes a silenced AK-47 and gives both Hadir and Farah a gas mask.

Walid: Put them on! There's poisonous gas outside!

Farah: Yes, papa!

They put their masks on and they're given weapons by their father, just as a soldier from Russian's Barkov's Forces enters the house and kills Walid, however, the soldier is then shot by Hadir on the neck and later by Farah on the face.

Hadir: Nice shooting, sis!

Farah: For being the first time i've had to use a weapon...

Their father then says his last words to them.

Walid: Thank you, my children! Before i die, let me tell you something... Never give up and never back down, do whatever it takes to survive! My little lion and cat...

Walid passes out, succumbing to his wounds.

Hadir: Let's get out and avoid getting caught! Shall we?

She nods.

They move forward, getting outside the village, they stealthy avoid Barkov troops.

Shortly after, however, they're spotted by General Roman Barkov and captured.

Barkov: Take them inside the truck!

They're taken inside a truck along with other children.

Cuts to black*

To Be Continued...