11: Operation Going Dark

The satellite geolocates Moldova and shows images of General Roman Barkov estate house in Baurci, Gaugazia, in the south of the country.

Laswell: According to the interrogation, Al-Qatala occupied Barkov's estate house in Baurci, Moldova.

A team formed by Price and Gaz is shown along with an authorization from Moldavian Government.

Laswell: Moldova has allowed us to enforce the operation, a team leaded by Price and Gaz will assault and eliminate Al-Qatala threats, all personel is cleared to engage any hostiles, once done, research the house.

The satellite tracks Sergeant Kyle "Gaz" Garrick on Baurci, Moldova.

Baurci, Moldova.
November 1st, 2019.
2337 ZULU.
[Sgt. Kyle "Gaz" Garrick]
[SAS, 22nd Regiment]

Laswell: Bravo 0-6, this is Watcher, the objectives are on the main house, you have execution authority, out.

Price and Gaz ready their night visors.

Price: Bravo 0-6...

Gaz: Bravo 0-5...

Both: Going Dark.

They put their night vision visors at the same time along with other SAS units.

Approaching the main entrance door, they breach through and engage Al-Qatala Fighters.

They eventually kill them.

Securing Barkov's estate house, they find intel, such as that Barkov is holed up in his Gas factory in Borjomi, Georgia.

Gaz: Watcher, this is Bravo 0-5, SITREP, over.

Laswell: Watcher copies all, 0-5, go ahead.

Gaz: Laswell, this is Gaz, the estate house is a gold mine.

Laswell: You've found the gas?

Gaz: Not only that, we've located Barkov, he's on his Gas Factory in Borjomi, on Georgia.

Laswell: Solid copy.

In the meanwhile, most of Urzikistan has been retaken by the ULF, Farah, Hadir and Alex are informed by Price, Laswell and Gaz about Barkov's location along with General Lyons and Colonel Norris.

Hadir: I suggest blowing it up from inside with explosive charges along with killing him! What do you think, Farah?

Farah: Good idea! But where do we get the chargesm?

Lyons: About that, leave it to us, Commander!

Farah: What do you mean, General Lyons?

Norris shows her some C4 Charges and hands some to them and Alex.

Norris: C4 Explosives, no need to return them, if there's more than enough, keep them for your militia!

Farah: Thanks, Colonel!

Norris: Don't mention it! I'll send some troops as well to help you!

To Be Continued...