23: Operation Recon By Fire

Eventually, Hassan was found in the Cartel Installations, Graves did a video call with Laswell and Shepherd when interrogating him.

Images of the video call are shown by the satellite, as well as Hassan interrogation.

Graves: Do you have a clear picture.

Shepherd: Clear!

Laswell: All set!

Roach put Hassan on his knees.

Roach: On your knees!

While Rudy took out his Blindfold.

Hassan: Do you speak Arabic?

Graves: Nope!

Hassan: Farsi?

Graves: Nope!

Hassan: Great! Then i'll have to speak your bastardized medieval English because you are all uneducated street dogs.

Graves: Uh uh... Somebody woke up with the left foot...

Hassan: You're talking to a Quds Force Major...

Graves: And you're the Commander of a Global Terrorist Organization.

Hassan: I could say the same to you...

Graves: What's your objective, Major?

Hassan: Which was yours when missiles were sent towards my land?

Graves: What a wild guess... To nail your ass!

Hassan: So insolent and foul-mouthed. You will learn to respect me when your nation sees fire.

Graves: You're in bed with a Cartel, Hassan... If you disappeared one day, no one, even your own country, would know where to look for the fucking stain.

Ghost: Who gave you the American Missiles?

Shepherd: I don't care who they're from, I wanna know where they're going.

Hassan: This is illegal.

Vargas: You're a prisoner of war, hermano.

Hassan: Iran is not at war with Mexico.

Roach: You and General Ghorbrani broke every single l-.

Hassan: DO NOT SPEAK HIS NAME! You killed him and you'll pay for it! الله وحده يمكنه مساعدتك الآن! (Only god can help you now!)

Shepherd: I want this crazy motherfucker in permanent custody or six-feet underground right now!

Laswell: General, killing Hassan right now is an act of war... We have no choice but to let him go...

Shepherd: Tell me you've got intel, Laswell...

Laswell: I do! I've gathered data from his phone!

Graves: Boss, let me finish this!

Shepherd: I'd like to, boy... But we have no choice, without proof we need to let him go and see where he takes us...

Soap: It must be a joke, we got him already!

Shepherd: It's not, my friend, it's not.

They let him free while Laswell manages to access the intel from his phone, The satellite geolocates Cape Vilan in Camariñas, Northwestern Spain.

Laswell: The data hacked from Hassan's phone in Mexico went through a cell tower off the Northwest Coast of Spain. Hassan was communicating with someone there when we caught him, evidence suggests it's on a hatchery located on Cape Vilan, Camariñas, which is being used by the Cartel as a smuggling hub, it's remote and on water.

Price: Perfect to move illegal cargo.

Gaz: Including missiles.

Laswell: We need to get on the ground and see if the missiles are there.

Images of the four structures of the hatchery and the lighthouse are shown.

Laswell: Imagery shows at least 4 structures and a lighthouse. We need eyes inside, but it's heavily guarded by the cartel.

Arthur: The high grass lends itself to concealment in the right gear.

Four ghille suits are shown.

Y/N: Ghille suits, perfect!

Laswell: I'll provide Overwatch along the coast and exfil.

Price: You shouldn't be alone, Kate... One is none.

Laswell: Five are a gathering... . We have no jurisdiction here, John. We roll low and slow. This is unauthorized recon by fire. We're off the books. I'll call you when I'm in position. Let's find these missiles before Hassan puts them in our backyard.

The satellite tracks Sergeant Y/N "Viper" MacTavish to Cape Vilan, Spain.

We see Laswell inside a boat getting in position with a Sniper.

Laswell: Bravo 0-6, this is Watcher, i'm in position one click off the Coast, what's your status? Over.

We switch then to four cartel guards which are killed with Snipers by Price, Gaz, Artoria and Y/N.

Laswell: Bravo 0-6, report, over.

No answer as we see Price, Gaz, Arthur and Viper behind those dead guards, loading their snipers back.

Laswell: Bravo 0-6, how copy? Over!

Price: Affirmative, Watcher, four cartel guards down, over.

Laswell: Good!

"Operation Recon By Fire"
Cape Vilan, Camariñas, Spain.
October 31st, 2022.
1101 ZULU.
[Sgt. Y/N "Viper" MacTavish]
[Task Force 141, Bravo Team]

They go silently crawling through the heavily guarded area unnoticed.

Eventually, they reach the hatchery with ease.

Y/N: There's the hatchery.

They check the area, and spot some civilians a little further inside.

Gaz: Those are civilians... But what are they doing here?

Arthur: Somebody has to take care of the fish they may have.

Gaz: Makes sense.

After killing the Cartel guards in the Hatchery unnoticed, Gaz, Artoria and Y/N go down there and open a container.

Y/N: Found a container!

Price: Good, open it up!

Viper opens the container up and finds a lot of Russian weapons along with drugs and money, as well as the Missiles GPS Systems which were Russian.

Y/N: Bloody fucking hell!

Price: What is it?

Y/N: Russian weaponry and GPS Systems for the Missiles, along with Drugs and Money...

Laswell: Copy, it may be supplied by the Russian Ultranationalists... They we're leaderless last time.

Arthur: Maybe they found a new leader.

They get through and get towards the Exfil point.

Price: Watcher, Bravo 0-6, we're ready for exfil, over.

Laswell: Copy, 0-6, i think i'm having a problem here.

Eventually, Laswell was captured by Al-Qatala, prompting the team to rescue her in Urzikistan.

To Be Continued...