Trailer

We can see how Gaz is downside on a rope from Nikolai's Helicopter, shooting with his G17C to one of three trucks and later cutting the rope with his knife to land in the remaining one.

Activision Presents...

Conversation between Laswell and Shepherd is heard as images from Hassan Zyani are shown and his possible location are shown.

Laswell: We've got a hit on Hassan!

Shepherd: We can't take him in Iran!

Laswell: He's not in... Iran... Who do we sent?

A Game Of Infinity Ward...

(Trailer Music)

Trailer Music Starts Playing*

Images of some of the main characters such as Price, Gaz, Soap, Viper, Ghost, Roach and Arthur are shown as the music starts playing.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh"

We later see Price, Gaz, Viper and Arthur on the Amsterdam docks in the Netherlands, following an AQ Boat.

Price: Alright, Laswell, we're in position.

"Legendary."

We later switch to Al Mazrah, Adal, we're Ghost, Soap and Roach are deploying to search for Hassan Zyani.

Ghost: Bravo Team offloads here, Alpha team will stay on board to land out right ahead, this is Capture or Kill.

"Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh"

We later see another group of protagonists, Foley, Ramirez, Allen and Dunn in Arcadia County, Northeastern Virginia in the US, fighting a Russian invasion.

Foley: We've got a BTR! Get out, get out!

The squad manages to get out of there and runs to an alley on the left as the BTR-60 fires on them.

The Lyrics of the song start playing then as more fighting scenes come in.

"My heart bleeds adrenaline
The fire I breathe is where I live
Say my name, incredible
Say my name, an animal
One life to live
I never give up, I never give in"

We can see Sandman, Truck, Grinch and Frost fighting in New York as they destroy a Jammer interfering with US Comms.

Frost: It's going down!

Grinch: ¡Adios! (Goodbye!)

Later switching into Mexico, where Vargas, Rudy, Soap, Ghost and Roach are pursuing Hassan Zyani in some cartel instalations with the help of an AC-130 from Shadow Company CEO and Commander Graves.

Ghost: Shadow Actual, this is Bravo 0-7, Jackpot, i say again, Jackpot, Hassan is secured, over!

"Some people wanna turn and run (run)
But the strong rise under the gun"

We later see Marcus Griggs, Alex Keller and Farah pursuing the first AQ Leader, Omar "The Wolf" Sulaman.

"Top, to the top
Ain't never gonna stop
To the top, to the top
Ain't never gonna stop"

We then Switch to an abandoned oil rig and ship in the Gulf Of Mexico during a Category 2 Hurricane.

Roach: We're shifting! Watch the containers!

Gunfire is heard as the song drops the chorus and shows scenes of fighting in Verdansk, Kastovia, Pripyat, Ukraine and in International Waters of the Bering Strait.

"Never gonna keep me down (never keep me)
Still the one that's standin' now (never falling)
Destiny is callin' me
Go down in history
Every day I'll fight to be
Legendary"

As the scenes finish and the chorus ends, we see Laswell and Price discussing about the creation of Task Force 141.

"Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh"

Laswell: What are you calling this Task Force?

Price: 1-4-1.

"Legendary"

We later see more gunfighting scenes in Strasbourg by Task Force 141 US members such as Jackson, Vasquez, Pelayo and others, against Russian troops.

Vasquez: Go go go! Let's move!

"Fly high or will I fall?
Legends made when faith is strong"

As more scenes in locations such as Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Yemen and Afghanistan against OpFor forces are shown and the song plays.

"Say my name, No time to plead
Say my name, I'm conquering
While I'm alive, I'll push through the pain, I'll run for the prize"

"Top, to the top
Ain't never gonna stop
To the top, to the top
Ain't never gonna stop"

At the last moment of the song's bridge, we switch to Washington DC as Foley and his Squad among other Rangers deploy green flares in the White House among others high-value sites in the city.

Foley: NOW! Use Your Flares!

The chorus starts playing as more is seen.

"Never gonna keep me down (never keep me)
Still the one that's standin' now (never falling)
Destiny is callin' me
Go down in history
Every day I'll fight to be
Legendary"

As the song intensifies, we can hear Price doing a speech in the Backup HQ of Vargas and Rudy Mexican Special Forces's unit Los Vaqueros.

Price: We are not only Los Vaqueros and Task Force 141 on this! We're one! We're a team!

"Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
Everyday I'll fight to be
Legendary".

We later hear two speeches from Valeria and Hassan as the songs plays.

Valeria: Terrorism is good for business, as long is there war on terror, there won't be real war on drugs.

Hassan: How insolent and full-mouthed, you'll learn to respect me when your nation sees fire.

"Wings are made to fly, made to fly (made to fly)
Fears are born to die, born to die (born to die)
Pushin' through the pain, through the pain (through the pain)
Pushin' through, breakin' through
Whatever it takes, what I gotta do
Givin' my all, givin' all that I've got
Never will stop 'til I get to the top"

As the bridge of the song starts playing, we see Price and MacMillan in Pripyat, Ukraine, as they're on a mission to assasinate Imran Zakhaev.

"Top, to the top
Ain't never gonna stop
To the top, to the top
Ain't never gonna stop"

MacMillan: Tango down.

The chorus starts playing again as more intense scenes are seen from the allied and playable characters.

"Never gonna keep me down (never keep me)
Still the one that's standin' now (never falling)
Destiny is callin' me
Go down in history
Every day I'll fight to be
Legendary
Never gonna keep me down (never keep me) (oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh)
Still the one that's standin' now (never falling) (oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh)
Destiny is callin' me
Go down in history (oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh)
Every day I'll fight to be (oh oh oh)
Legendary"

As the song stops and ends, we see Viper saying something in both Spanish and English while all the allies and playable characters are posing for a photo.

Y/N: ¡1-4-1 Por Siempre! (1-4-1 Forever!) Let's do this!

The scene cuts as it transitions to the cover art shown in the trailer.

"Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare"

"Releasing On 29.10.2023 for Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series and PC."

"Pre-Order now and get two weeks early access to the Campaign starting October 15.10.2023."

End of the trailer*