15: Operation Paladin

Verdansk, Kastovia.
March 10th, 2020.
1252 ZULU.
[Sgt. Marcus Burns]
[Task Force 141, Bravo Team]

We see Burns getting ready along with Wallcroft and Griffen behind enemy lines to retrieve Dr. Linda Morales, a British Psychologist voluntering in the area, since she was being held hostage by Al-Qatala after informing MacMillan that Victor Zakhaev was moving medical shipments from the World Humanitarian Project to move hazardous material.

Wallcroft: Who dares wins!

Burns: Let's do this!

They stealthy find a jammer, Marcus puts charges and blows it up, destroying it, serving as a Distraction for AQ, they find Dr. Linda Morales tied up.

Griffen unties her.

Dr. Morales: Who are you guys?

Griffen: Task Force 141, Corporal Griffen, Sergeant Wallcroft and Sergeant Marcus Burns, we've been sent to save you.

Wallcroft: Watcher, this is Bravo 6-2, we got a PID on our VIP, break, we're moving her to the LZ, over.

Laswell: Bravo 6-2, this is Watcher, solid copy, extraction is on their way to the LZ, out.

Razor 1-1: Bravo 6-1, this is Razor 1-1 in the way to the LZ, ETA: 2 Minutes, don't waste time, out.

Burns: Roger, Razor, we're Oscar Mike to the LZ, out.

They get to the LZ avoiding Al-Qatala and extract her succesfully.

Razor 1-1: Watcher, this is Razor 1-1, all accounted for, we're RTB, over.

Watcher: Roger, 1-1, RTB and Refuel, out.

Razor 1-1: Easy day, Watcher, Razor out.

To Be Continued...