21: Operation Borderline

The satellite moves from Amsterdam, Netherlands to the US-Mexico Border, between Arizona and Las Almas, as a phone ringtone is heard.

Laswell: Colonel Vargas...

Vargas: Station Chief Laswell, i thought we already called ourselves by our names, i guess it's serious...

Laswell: It is! I need your help, Alejandro!

Vargas: What is it?

Laswell: The Las Almas Cartel is about to help an Iranian terrorist cross the border.

Vargas: Laswell, Terrorists don't cross the Southern Border.

Laswell: I know, and they know too, but they benefit from the fact that the US doesn't have the privilege to act there.

Vargas: I see... What's my target?

A picture of Hassan Zyani is shown.

Laswell: Major Hassan Zyani.

Vargas: Roger... When?

Laswell: This night, try to don't let him cross, but if he does, you'll have support of Local Police and FBI.

Vargas: Copy that.

The satellite tracks Task Force 141 Master Sergeant Rodolfo "Rudy" Parra in the US-Mexico Border...

US-Mexico Border.
October 29th, 2022.
2202 ZULU.
[MSgt. Rodolfo "Rudy" Parra]
[Task Force 141, Victor Team]

We see Task Force 141 Victor Team Colonel Alejandro Vargas and his second-in-command Master Sergeant Rodolfo "Rudy" Parra leaving a boat through the river and reaching the border crossing with silenced weapons.

They stealthy go through the bushes near the Southern crossing of the border between Las Almas and Arizona, spotting four cartel members who successfully smuggle him through the border.

Vargas: ¡Mierda, acaba de cruzar! (Shit, he crossed now!)

Rudy: ¡No hay otra opcion, sigamosle! (There's no other option, let's follow him!)

Rudy shoots down the Cartel members and pursues Hassan through the border, crossing it as well.

After pursuing him through civilian houses, Local Police gets there to help them, but when linking up, somebody shoots an RPG-7 rocket, destroying the police vehicles and killing the police officers, Rudy and Alejandro make it unscathed.

FBI arrives shortly after.

FBI Officer: What happened?

Alejandro: They shot an RPG rocket from that safehouse!

FBI: Leave the casualties check to us!

Rudy: I'll go in!

Rudy goes inside the house, killing some Al-Qatala soldiers before being shot where his body armor is, wounding him.

Hassan approaches Rudy from behind.

Hassan: Do you know who am I?

Rudy spits on his face.

Rudy: You're a terrorist, pendejo!

Hassan: I'm a soldier, and i came here to fight!

One of the Al-Qatala fighters is about to shoot Rudy, but Hassan stops him.

Hassan: بگذار او هم مثل غبرانی بسوزد (Let Him Burn, Like Ghorbrani)

Hassan leaves as the house is lighted up on fire while Alejandro gets just in time to save Rudy.

Alejandro: ¡Ya te tengo! (I've got you!)

Alejandro gets out of the house with Rudy safely.

To Be Continued...