4: Operation New Guy

The satellite goes about two years forward in time until 2016 and geolocates the UK, pictures of the SAS HQ and main training base at Hereford are seen, with pictures of Soap, Price and Arthur seen as well while Y/N narrates.

Y/N: Many people would wonder why i would enlist in the SAS along my brother... Well, it kinda has an explanation, it has to do with our cousin, who is a member of the 23rd SAS Regiment, he took me and Soap to show us what is like to be in the military during a normal day... It kinda inspired us, Soap joined first since he's 2 years older than me, i would eventually join two years later, my parents we're proud of both me and my brother wanting to join, even my uncle was proud of it.

The satellite geolocates SAS Sergeant Y/N "Viper" MacTavish in the Stirling Lines Base near Credenhill, in the UK.

"Operation New Guy"
Stirling Lines Base.
Credenhill, Hereford, UK.
February 8th, 2016.
0630 ZULU.
[Sergeant Y/N "Viper" MacTavish]
[SAS, 22nd Regiment]

We can see Viper taking some deep breaths outside the base before entering.

Y/N: With valor and courage, Y/N, never give up and never back down, don't fear what you're about to do...

In the base entrance, Y/N spots a security guard and approaches him.

Guard: Authentication, sir?

He takes out a SAS 22nd Regiment recruiting poster first.

Guard: Ah, you got the recruiting poster for the 22nd Regiment! Passport?

Y/N: Sure, gimme a second...

Y/N takes out his Scottish passport and gives it to him.

Guard: Y/N MacTavish, oh, you turned 18 yesterday, happy birthday even if it's late.

He smiles to the guard.

Y/N: Thanks, also, they say better late than never.

Guard: Anyway, get inside!

The Guars gives him back his passport and opens the door.

Inside the base, he finds General MacMillan AKA Baseplate in the entrance, he reports to him.

Y/N: Excuse me, sir...

Baseplate: What is it, young boy?

Y/N takes out the recruitment poster again and gives it to him.

Y/N: I saw the recruitment poster you put yesterday for the 22nd Regiment Selection...

Baseplate: I get what you want to do! Identification?

He takes out his passport again, revealing his identity.

Y/N: Y/N MacTavish...

Baseplate: Ah, i know who you are... You're the brother of Soap, right?

Y/N: Indeed, i'm his younger brother, i turned 18 yesterday.

Baseplate: Happy birthday even if it's late.

Y/N: It's okay, they say better late than ever...

MacMillan smiles.

Baseplate: You've got a point.

The general gives his identification back, Y/N saves it back on his bag.

MacMillan: By the way, i haven't presented myself yet, General MacMillan, Codename: Baseplate.

Mac gives Y/N a paper to put his codename and his data.

MacMillan: Put your data here, this includes your codename or nickname.