9: Operation The Wolf Den

The satellite geolocates Urzikistan as Laswell briefs Alex.

Laswell: The Raid On Camden Town was a gold mine, thanks to the IP Address of the Computer we've located Al-Qatala leader Omar "The Wolf" Sulaman in the Ramaza Hospital in Urzikistan, where he is believed to be holed-up.

Images of the Ramaza Hospital are shown.

Laswell: Farah's ULF will be detecting terror activity inside and around the hospital, a USMC Demon Dogs unit leaded by Staff Sergeant Marcus Griggs will pursue him along with Echo 3-1 and later interrogate him about the stolen gas.

The satellite geolocates Operations Officer Alex Keller in Rammazan, Urzikistan.

"Operation The Wolf Den"
Ramaza Hospital.
Rammazan, Urzikistan.
October 28th, 2019.
0636 ZULU.
[OO. Alex Keller]
[CIA, Special Activities Division/Urzikistan Liberation Forces]

Farah briefs his and Alex plan to Griggs.

Farah: This is the plan, Staff Sergeant Griggs... My Militia and i will detect terror activity inside and outside the Hospital, you and Alex will search for The Wolf and interrogate him, we want him alive first, but after interrogating him, we'll kill him, only if he talks, obviously.

Griggs: Roger, Commander Karim, we'll get it done. Alex, you ready?

Alex: Yes, Marcus... Let's go!

As the ULF guards the inside and outside, the Demon Dogs and Alex go forward and track down The Wolf in the last floor.

Alex: Kilo 0-1, this is Echo 3-1, we've found The Wolf in Hot Pursuit, over!

Farah: Roger, 3-1, remember that you need him alive, out.

Alex: Solid copy, out.

Griggs and his unit along with Alex surround The Wolf, who is all alone since his AQ security failed.

Alex: Give up, Omar! You have no escape!

The Wolf gives up, Farah and Hadir arrive at the scene and interrogate him.

Alex contacts Laswell through a Laptop doing a video call, Price and Gaz are also in the call.

Alex: Do you have a clear picture?

Laswell: Roger.

Price: Yes, we have.

Gaz: Indeed, all set.

Alex: All right, let's get into it!

The Wolf: We are Al-Qatala, We are The Killers...

Farah: Straight to the topic, Omar... If you fill the blanks from my friend's questions, i'll probably let you go...

The Wolf nods.

Alex: Where's the stolen chlorine gas from Verdansk?

The Wolf: The one from Barkov Forces? Part of it is on a Safehouse we have in Takkari.

Alex: And the other part?

The Wolf: The other part is held by my second-in-command and he's planning to use it in Saint Petersburg, Russia.

Alex: Alright, we're done!

Laswell: You have execute authority, Echo 3-1.

Alex: This is for the people at London!

Alex points his Desert Deagle 44 and shoots The Wolf in the head, killing him instantly.

Farah: So, what are we going to do? Who goes for Takkari and who goes for Saint Petesburg?

Price: I know people at Saint Petesburg, so both Gaz and i can help on that.

Laswell: In the meanwhile, you guys go at Takkari.

Farah: Roger, Watcher, we'll get it done.

To Be Continued...