6: Piccadilly Circus Attack

The satellite switches systems and geolocates the UK, Laswell informs SAS Captain John Price about the failed mission in Kastovia.

Laswell: John?

John: Kate?

Laswell: Where are you?

John: Occupied.

Laswell: We have a problem...

John: Russians?

Laswell: Word goes fast, i see...

Laswell informs him about the chlorine gas.

Laswell: Chemical weapons have fallen into terrorist hands. They could be anywhere. Paris, New York...

John: Even London?

Laswell: Even London. When can you brief?

John: We just did already.

The satellite geolocates SAS Sergeant Kyle "Gaz" Garrick in London, UK.

"Piccadilly Circus Attack".
London, UK.
October 25th, 2019.
1806 ZULU
[Sgt. Kyle "Gaz" Garrick]

We see SAS Sergeant Kyle "Gaz" Garrick in a police car along with 3 UK Policeman searching for some terrorists that were planning a terrorist attack in Picadilly Circus, London.

Gaz: Let's get into it, Gentleman!

They get to the location with the car and pursue the terrorist, however, they're unable to stop them as they cause multiple civilian casualties and take some of the survivors hostage inside an electronics store.

Gaz: Fuck! I guess we're late!

UK Policeman: I wouldn't say so!

The Policeman points at some people being held hostage.

Gaz: Good eye, let's move!

As they get inside, they kill the AQ terrorists linking up with SAS Captain John Price.

Gaz: Captain Price!

Price: Gaz! You guys okay?

Gaz: We're good! But there's multiple civilians casualties outside.

Price: Alright, with me!

They see that the male and female hostages have suicide vest putten forcibly by AQ.

They disarm the explosives and help them take out the vest.

Gaz: You're all free... At last...

Gaz tells the police people to go back and inform them about the attack.

UK Policeman: Yes, sir.

The police goes back as Price and Gaz talked each other.

Price: What's the problem, Gaz?

Gaz: I'm angered with how many casualties there could be! Our orders and protocols didn't go well this time...

Price: I understand your frustation, remember that you're on my SAS Team... And i've usually gone against order for the good of everyone...

Gaz: What are you going to do then?

Price: I'll take you under my wing! We're on the same team, remember that!

To Be Continued...