24: Operation Watcher

The satellite scans the trace of a video footage about Laswell's capture at the hands Al-Qatala, the satellite then geolocates Urzikistan.

Y/N: They've taken her to Urzikistan.

Price: Laswell's life is on a fucking hourglass.

Arthur: Who are we going to call?

Gaz: I think Price already knows who to call.

Photos of Chimera PMC Commander and member of Task Force 141 Yankee Team Nikolai and ULF Commander and Task Force 141 Kilo Team Farah Karim are shown.

Price: Nikolai and Farah can help us on this.

Y/N: Then let's get to it... Tell Nikolai to pick us up.

The satellite tracks Sergeant Kyle "Gaz" Garrick in Urzikistan.

"Operation Watcher"
Urzikistan.
November 1st, 2022.
1636 ZULU.
[Sgt. Kyle "Gaz" Garrick]
[Task Force 141, Bravo Team]

Taken by Nikolai to Urzikistan with a Little Bird helicopter, they link up with Farah and the Urzikistan Liberation Force.

Knowing Laswell is on a convoy of three AQ's trucks, Nikolai provides them with Overwatch, while Gaz pursues the trucks from the Helicopter with a G36C Carbine.

Just then, as Farah hijacks one of the AQ trucks which is used as a distraction, a hostile Missile Launcher starts to lock Nikolai helicopter, however he deploys Flares and Viper takes it down.

Y/N: Hostile Missile Launcher Destroyed!

Farah: Well done, Viper.

However, just as reinforcements arrive along the highway, the Helicopter starts to be locked and gets hit by AQ, forcing Gaz to fall and drop his G36C while hanging from a rope upside down outside the helicopter, Nikolai manages to keep the heli in the air with minimal damage.

Price: Nik, what's your status?

Nikolai: Price, Gaz fell out!

Price: Say again?!

Price: The Sergeant, he's gone!

Gaz: I'm not dead, Nik, i'm hanging from a bloody rope!

Nikolai: Охренеть! (Holy Shit!)

Nikolai pulls him up and down, while he engages the remaining AQ Trucks, shortly after, Gaz cuts the rope and lands on top of the AQ truck containing Laswell, he hijacks it, rescuing her successfully.

They later take her back near a ULF Base, Laswell thanks Farah and Nikolai for her help, they thank her back before talking to Price and Gaz.

Price: I'm sorry. I couldn't let them-

Laswell: John... it's okay.

Price: No, this was my fault. I should never have let-

Laswell: John, stop it, i'm fine... We've got bigger problems than to worry about that, Missiles were never in Spain, but the guidance systems were.

Price: Guidance systems...? Where the hell did they get those?

Laswell: Russian Ultranationalists.

Price: Where are they now?

Laswell: On the missiles, but only one person, aside from Hassan, knows where to find them.

To Be Continued...