3: Operation Crew Expendable

The satellite then goes forward in time about 5 years later in 2014 and geolocates the Bering Strait, with a conversation between Johnny "Soap" MacTavish, Artoria "Arthur" Pendragon and John Price, after the former passed the selection the day before and was given a Sergeant rank while the latter received intel from Nikolai, one of the SAS Contacts in Russia.

Price: Listen up, the intel on this operation comes from our Russian informant in the MI6 and FSB... The package is aboard a medium freighter. Estonian registration number 52775... There is a small crew and a security detail on board.

Arthur: Any questions, Soap?

Soap: Rules of engagement, sir?

Rules of engagement are shown.

Price: Crew Expendable.

The satellite tracks Sergeant Johnny "Soap" MacTavish in a Estonian ship in the Bering Streat on International Waters.

"Operation Crew Expendable"
Bering Strait, International Waters.
September 25th, 2014.
0123 ZULU.
[Sgt. Johnny "Soap" MacTavish]
[SAS, 22nd Regiment]

We see Soap, Price and Arthur being deployed on the ship with gas masks on as they halo jump from an Sea Knight helo, as they're cleared to engage any threats, MacMillan, who is now Baseplate, informs them about it.

Baseplate: Bravo 0-6, this is Baseplate, you're cleared to engage any targets on the ship once you land, over.

Price: Roger that, Baseplate, we're landing in, Bravo going dark, out.

Baseplate: Solid copy, out.

They land on the boat's main deck and bridge.

Price: Weapons free.

They kill the Ultranationalist crew members onboard as they move forward and search for possible WMD's.

With the crew dead, eventually, Soap finds something.

Soap: I've found something, guys, it's a strong reading you might like to take a look.

Price and Arthur approach him, finding a nuclear device inside a crate with both OpFor and Al-Qatala flags.

Price: Shit! OF and AQ working together?!

Soap: That's a new thing, i guess...

Arthur: Bravo 2-6 to Baseplate, how copy? Over!

Baseplate: Bravo, this is Baseplate, send traffic, over.

Arthur: We've found a WMD's with both OpFor and Al-Qatala flags, break, it's a nuke device, over.

Baseplate: Roger that, pick it up and get out of there ASAP, exfil is waiting for you.

Arthur: Solid copy, we're going to the exfil LZ, Bravo out.

Price: Let's move out before they find out.

Arthur: On your feet, we are leaving!

They move towards the LZ as some Russian MiG-29's approach and try to sink the boat.

Arriving to the LZ, the Sea Knight from where they halo jumped picks them up again for exfil before the boats sinks with nothing.

Hammer 2-4: Baseplate, this is Hammer 2-4, WMD secured, All Bravo's Accounted for, we're RTB, over.

Baseplate: Roger, Hammer 2-4, and good job, RTB ASAP, out.

Hammer 2-4: Solid copy, Baseplate, 2-4 out.

To Be Continued...