5: Operation Fog Of War

The satellite then goes forward in time about 3 years until 2019, arriving to the nowadays, the satellite geolocates Kastovia.

Lieutenant General Lyons and Colonel Norris from the USMC, as well as CIA/SAD Station Chief Kate Laswell contact with CIA Operations Officer Alex Keller, who is deployed in Verdansk, Kastovia's capital, to scout for Barkov's forces gas along with a squad of MARSOC.

Laswell: Echo 3-1, this is Watcher, gimme a SITREP? Over!

Alex: Watcher, this is Echo 3-1, we're reaching the LZ, what's our mission? Over.

Laswell: Your mission is to secure a depot from Barkov's mercenaries chlorine gas, since he's planning on bringing in into Urzikistan, break, fire on the Russian military is prohibited, but you're cleared to engage Barkov forces and any AQ Threats, out.

Alex: Roger, we'll get it done, out.

Lyons: You've heard her, Marines, beware of Russian military, we don't want an International Incident here.

Norris: Like Lyons said, play it safe and sound.

The satellite geolocates CIA Operations Officer Alex Keller in Verdansk, Kastovia.

"Operation Fog Of War"
Verdansk, Kastovia.
October 24th, 2019.
0532 ZULU.
[OO. Alex Keller]
[CIA, Special Activities Division]

Alex and a detachment squad of MARSOC 1st Raiders company call signed "Hitman" is seen deploying on Verdansk and approach the area of the gas depot facility, guarded by Barkov's mercenaries.

Alex: Those are Barkov Forces...

Hitman 7-1 request an airstrike in the entrance, which is granted by Lyons and kills the mercs in the entrance, but also alerts the ones inside.

Hitman 7-1: Let's go!

Moving further inside, Alex and the Marines kill Barkov loyalists inside as they scout the facility and locates the gas depot.

Alex: Echo 3-1 to Watcher, gas located, how copy? Over.

Laswell: Solid copy, 3-1, secure the gas and get out of there, out.

Alex: Roger that, out.

However, as they protect and secure the gas, Al-Qatala forces arrive and kill the Marines, while slightly injuring Alex, who is spared.

As Al-Qatala leaves with the gas...

Alex: Fuck it!

Laswell: Echo 3-1, whats your status, over?

Alex: Watcher, this is Echo 3-1, AQ stole the gas, all MARSOC Teammates are dead, over.

To Be Continued...