29: Operation Countdown

The satellite geolocates Chicago City in the US State of Illinois, as pictures of a large tower building from where Hassan intends to launch the missile.

Laswell: Police are on the ground cordoning off streets around the building. They're on the lookout for a stolen container full of weapons. They do not know we're dealing with a missile.

A plan of the building is shown with Hassan location on it.

Laswell: We believe Hassan is holed up in a fortified server room on the 54th floor of this building. I will be on the ground working to locate the missile.

The plan shows the plan of Task Force 141.

Roach: Gaz and I will infil with the Marines coming from the Chicago River and secure the ground levels.

Ghost: I'll heli up with Arthur to an OP across from the objective for armed overwatch.

Price: We'll touch two helos down on the roof of the target building one with a troop of Marines, the other with me, Viper and Soap.

Laswell: Our primary mission is to locate and stop the missile. But, you have execute authority to kill Hassan.

The satellite tracks Sergeant Gary "Roach" Sanderson, Master Sergeant Artoria "Arthur" Pendragon and Sergeant Y/N "Viper" MacTavish on Chicago, Illinois, USA.

"Operation Countdown"
Chicago, Illinois, USA.
November 4th, 2022.
0202 ZULU.
[Sgt. Gary "Roach" Sanderson/Sgt. Y/N "Viper" MacTavish/MSgt. Artoria "Arthur" Pendragon]
[Task Force 141, Bravo Team]

Laswell: Bravo 0-6, this is Watcher, perimeter secure, we've got a possible hit on the missile container, we're moving in.

Price: Roger that, all Bravo units, be advised: move to set, we're set.

Gaz: 0-5 copies all, 3-3 is 20 seconds from the target building, intel reports multiple AQ inside.

Roach and Gaz go and clear the bottom floors, while two Helicopters V-22 Osprey Sea Knight are seen carrying Viper, Soap and Price, we switch to Y/N "Viper" MacTavish.

Price: Ghost, Arthur, get to your overwatch.

Ghost: Copy, on the move.

Price: Floor 56 is our primary objective. It's well-fortified with limited access. Hassan may be holed up there.

Soap: Copy. Let's nail this bastard once and for all, sir.

They arrive at the rooftop and deploy.

Lifter 1-1: Lifter 1-1, team deployed. Moving outbound.

Lifter 1-2: Lifter 1-2, troops on deck. Outbound now.

Y/N, Soap and Price hook up with a rappelling line and after getting to their respective positions, they break through the windows, surprising Al-Qatala.

While Price is latter assisted by Gaz and Roach, Y/N avoids Hassan with the missile remote controller on his hands, Soap covers him.

Y/N: Coordinates: Thirty-eight, negative seventy-seven.

Laswell: Shit, that's the Pentagon!

Soap: Going for Shepherd!

Laswell: Shepherd's gone.

Y/N: Yeah, but 30000 people aren't.

Y/N disables and deactivates the missile mid-air, before Hassan arrives with another AQ soldier and try to drop him over the window.

Hassan:  I told you your nation would see fire. You think you can stop me...? We are not attacking... We are invading...

We switch to Artoria, who spots what's happening with Ghost, she snipes Hassan and Ghost snipers the other AQ soldier, both kills with a headshot.

Y/N: Nice shooting, Artoria, Ghost.

Arthur smiles.

Arthur: Likewise, my darling.

Ghost: All stations, this is Bravo 0-7, Hassan is down, enemy KIA, over.

To Be Continued...