2: Operation Captive.

The satellite goes then about 3 years forward in time, reaching 2009, and Geolocates Urzikistan, as Farah narrates along with images of a prison previously owned by Barkov and now part of the Urzikistan Liberation Force among others.

Farah: 10 years was the time i was imprisoned because of the invaders of my country, same with my Brother Hadir... However, that day would change our lifes in part after so many darkness, both for me, and my people, it showed us some hopes, and thanks to a certain friend...

The satellite geolocates Commander Farah Karim in a high security prison in Tobrak, Urzikistan.

Tobrak, Urzikistan.
July 15th, 2009.
0636 ZULU.
[Cmdr. Farah Karim]

We can see Farah alive after surviving a Torture from Barkov, their sister friends in the prison have escaped succesfully due to Barkov's forces being under attack.

With a key that Hadir gave to her, they open a door and find weapons and grenades.

Equipping themselves.

Farah: Let's move, sisters! Hadir and the others are on a Warehouse inside here, let's move towards their position before they're dead.

They move towards Hadir's position, engaging and killing any guards in their way.

Until they're stopped by 3 guards, but however, they're killed by 3 SAS Soldiers who had slipped through some ropes.

Price: Who's "Commander Karim?"

Farah: I'm Karim.

One of them results to be Lieutenant John Price.

Price: We got your messages. Lieutenant John Price. Where are the rest?

Farah: In there, straight ahead!

Price: Alright! Let's go, boys!

They reach Hadir, whom is with other prisoners that are burning in a gas factory.

Price: Breach in, Breach in!

They manage to breach in thanks to one of the SAS putting charges and eventually save them.

Hadir: Phew! That was close! You're all okay?

Farah: We're good!

Hadir notices the western forces.

Hadir: They came...

Price: Lieutenant John Price, British SAS 22nd Regiment.

Hadir looks at both Farah and Price.

Hadir: We did it... You did it...

Farah: Catch your breath, collect survivors and supplies... We're leaving...

To Be Continued...