13: Operation Headhunter

Verdansk, Kastovia.
March 8th, 2020.
1131 ZULU.
[Sgt. Gary "Roach" Sanderson]
[Task Force 141, Bravo Team]

Ghost: Roach, you ready?

Roach: Ready, Ghost!

Ghost and Roach stealthy move towards the Hotel Volodymyr in Downtown Verdansk, Kastovia, guarded by Al-Qatala troops.

Ghost: Take 'em down.

They kill the Lieutenants guarding the hotel to search for intel about Almalik, an Al-Qatala weapons supplier from Kuwait.

Roach: Clear! Let's move!

Inside his hotel room, Almalik was nowhere to be seen and they saw some notes that the intel was moved to the soccer stadium in Flash Drives.

They inform Laswell and move towards the Verdansk Arena Stadium.

Roach: Watcher, this is Bravo 0-9, SITREP, over.

Laswell: 0-9, Watcher copies all, go ahead, over.

Roach: AQ Has moved the warehouses intel to the Verdansk Arena in flash drives form, break, we're moving there to retrieve it, over.

Laswell: Roger, exfil is standing by, out.

Roach: Solid copy, out.

They get out of the Hotel and move forward to the Verdansk Arena.

Inside, Ghost disables 5 scramblers and eliminates the AQ Guards while Roach goes and retrieve the intel flash drive storages.

Roach: I got the intel.

Ghost: Good! Let's move!

Ghost: Watcher, this is Bravo 0-7, intel retrieved, requesting exfil, over.

Laswell: Affirmative, Bravo 0-7, exfil is on the way, ETA: 3 minutes, out.

Ghost: Roger that, Watcher, out.

Just as they say that, an V-22 Osprey flies over and gets into the stadium.

Lifter 1-1: Bravo 0-7, this is Lifter 1-1, we're on the extraction point, get in, over.

They get inside with the flash drives.

Lifter 1-1: Watcher, this is Lifter 1-1, everyone accounted for, we're RTB, over.

Laswell: Roger, Lifter 1-1, RTB and Refuel, out.

Lifter 1-1: Easy day, Watcher, Lifter out.

To Be Continued...