CDC is safe

"Baby ye stay near me al'right" daddy says looking me in the eyes before aiming his crossbow at some monsters and firing.

I look towards the truck and when I look forwards daddy has moved quite far ahead.

I run to catch up with him, as I do that I fall and scrape my elbow and hands on the floor. Looking at it looks like a lot of blood and it really hurts.

I was about to call for daddy when something grabs my shoulder, turning I see one of the monsters "DADDY!" I scream trying to get away from the monster.

I see daddy turn and the look on his face is of pure terror. He aims his crossbow and fires killing the monster before running over and pickling me up and running to where all the other people are.

"Little one, are ye bitten or scratched" daddy asks looking at me. I nod my head and hold out my arm.

At the nod of my head daddy falls to his knees in front of me and the group turn to look.

"Let me see it baby" daddy says with a couple of tears coming out of his eyes.

I hold out my arm and he places in it his hand stroking the blood around my hand and elbow before a laugh and smile comes to his face.

Standing up he shakes his head back and forth.

"I meant a scratch from de walkers, baby not the floor" he says picking me up and kissing my cheek as I rest my head in his neck.

The doors open and a really bright light emits from that area. We all run in and look around the hall.

"Any one infected?" A man wearing a white, well now grey shirt says aiming a gun at us all.

"One of our group was, he didn't make it" Rick says looking at the man

"Daddy, why did Rick have to talk about Jimbo?" I ask lifting my head from his neck.

"Donno baby, shh" he said placing his hand on my head and guiding it back to his neck "Okay daddy" I say yawning and closing my eyes.

"Baby, ye need to wake up" I hear my daddy say shaking my shoulder.

"Why?" I say lifting my head and looking around the room at everyone getting their blood taken. Carl is sitting in the seat shaking as blood is being drawn.

"Alright two left the little girl and the blonde lady, who first?" the guy said

I lift my head again and say sleepily "I'll go" as daddy drops me to the ground and walk over to where Carl was just being sat.

"Alright are you really little girl?" The man says preparing the needle.

"Ma names Meg and get on wiv it, waving de needle in ma face is puttin me off" I say as he injects me with it. After 3 minutes the blood is taken and the needle is out.

"There all done, your very brave Meg" The man said I smile up at him "I know" I say jumping off the stool and skipping to daddy who picks me up again and I once again fall asleep.

"DINNER!" someone shouts in my ear I instantly slap that person in the face and snuggle back into the bed. Wait bed, I open my eyes and see daddy holding his cheek "opps" I say smiling sheepishly and giggling a little.

"Ohh ya gonna get it" daddy says smiling and laughing at me.

"NO!" I scream running from the room to where everyone else is and jumping when daddy wraps his arms around my waist and placing me onto of a counter.

"ere' little one" Daddy says placing some food already cut up and a cup of fizzy drink. I eat up quickly not noticing how starving I was.

I see that Carl is having some adult drink "Daddy can I have some too" I ask daddy who has just had some of his "Why, of course ye can" he says pouring some red liquid into my cup.

I put the cup to my lips and take a sip. Everyone is looking at me as I take another and another.

"It's not too bad" I say giving it back to daddy.

"Defiantly a Dixon" Lori says looking at me smiling and I smile back.