Where is the leg?

Walking around the prison I can see the whole group. I can see daddy sitting on the bed with his head in his hands.

I begin to make my way over to him.

"Waa" I hear a baby start crying and this distracts me from going to daddy. Since when have we had a baby? "Shh, baby girl" I hear Beth says as she rocks the baby back and forth.

"Wha's tha'?" I ask looking at the baby. "It's a baby" she says looking at me as if i'm stupid. "I know tha, who's?" I ask touching its cheek

"Lori's, she died having it" I look up sharply and frown "She's gone as in on a run" I say taking the baby into my arms as Beth offers her up. Beth adjusts her so that her head is supported. "As in she's dead, Meg I'm sorry" I look down at the baby in my arms and cuddle her into my arms.

"She got a name?" I say looking at Beth "Nope, waiting for Carl and Rick to think of what to call her but your daddy has been calling her ass-kicker" Beth says laughing

"Wait, Ass-kicker?" I say looking up quickly at Beth "But tha's my name" I say frowning and looking down "You don't have to worry, She is ass-kicker 2 whilst you are the first" Beth says smiling at me "Phew okay, here" I say passing the baby back over.

"I'm going to daddy now" I say walking back out the room. "Oh, have ye seen a leg anywhere" I ask looking at Beth as she shakes her head "er, no sorry"

I shrug and walk out the door.

I see my daddy get up from the perch and walk to where the lady Michonne was being held, so I follow. I hide behind the door and watch as Rick, Hershel and my daddy ask her lots of questions and then press on her wound.

"Why ye do tha?" I ask coming out of my hiding place as Rick and daddy turn to look at me "Meg, wha the fuck are ye doin' here" daddy shouts at me still pointing his crossbow as Michonne. "Get outta here!" he shouts turning around and aiming closer to Michonne.

"Hey!" I shout "She's my friend, so stop shouting at me and be nice for a second" I say walking up to Michonne and standing between daddy and her.

"Shit Meg" daddy says putting his crossbow down and pulling my out of the way "daddy, have ye seen a leg?" I ask look up at him "Wha' no" he says walking away and as he does he punches a wall "Damn ye Meg!" he shouts walking away.

I look around at where I am before walking into someone "Well hi there little lady, I'm Axel who are ye?" He says patting my head "I', Meg, I was wonderin' have ye seen a leg anywhere?" I ask looking up at him

"Nope sorry little lady" he says smiling and walking away "What about ye?" I ask to the man that carried Carol in from the cupboard "Ye seen a leg anywhere?" I ask him he smiles "Nah, why you looking for one" he asks me looking down at me and raising his eyebrows

"Don't matter" I say walking away.

The group were all gathered around a table discussing something my daddy probably will shout at me for listening to but who cares.

The tears build in my eyes as I walk into the circle "Meg, hey wha ye cryin about" daddy says walking up to me but I run to Hershel. "I'm so sorry" I say crying and hugging him.

"Hey, Meg what's wrong" He says stoking my hair and looking at daddy.

"I couldn't find it, I looked everywhere and ask loads of people but I couldn't find it" I say crying more tears.

Daddy comes over and crouches in front of me "Wha did ye lost Meg?" daddy asks wiping away the tears

"No, Hershel said he lost his leg" I say sobbing some more "So I went looking for it because he couldn't but I couldn't find it" I say looking at daddy who looks all blurry because of the tears.

As I say that the whole group pretty much burst out laughing. Even daddy who doesn't normally smile with the group starts laugh and holds on to my shoulder to keep himself upright.

"Meg, My leg was chopped off to never come back. You got confused by the meaning of 'lost'" Hershel says to me.

Daddy brings me into a hug "Meg, ye silly little girl, ye have just cheered everyone up" daddy says to me I smile through my tears and see everyone smiling or laughing at me and I smile at them too.