The prison is ours

We are standing at the gate whilst Rick is commanding where everyone has to go.

Maggie and Glenn were going one way whilst Daddy and Carol were going to the tower.

He then tells Carl and Hershel to take the other tower with the rest of them killing through the fence.

I was to stay with Lori and do what she did.I watch as Rick goes through the fence and everyone starts shooting them down. I walk over to Lori and help her.

I see rick stop and nod to daddy who just shot an arrow in one of the walker's heads.Rick manages to get into the door to the last tower and closes it behind him.

"LIGHT IT UP" I hear daddy yell from his tower with Carol. I watch as everyone but Sophia and I shoot them down as walker's apon walkers die, as we slowly take the prison over.

"Daddy" I shout running, well limping over to him. I fall but daddy catches me and swings me around with a smile on his face.

"Ye al'right little one?" daddy asks cradling me to his chest and kissing my forehead. "Yep, I'm good daddy" I say cuddling into him.

Daddy and I were on top of the over turned bus. I was sitting swinging my legs whilst daddy pasted. I could see the rest of the group surrounding an open fire.

I began to shake as the weather had started turning south and it was becoming cold.Daddy noticed this and took off his poncho and places it on my slim shoulders.

"Won't ye get cold?" I ask daddy looking up at him. "Nah, ye more important" he says smiling down at me"Not to me" I whisper quietly, too quietly for daddy to hear.

I see Carol walk up to us. She places the food bowls on the top and then tries to get up. Daddy helps her up and then hands me a bowl as well as daddy.

"You need to feed you and your little girl, it isn't much but if I don't you'll won't eat" Carol says looking at daddy.

"Guess little Shane has quite the appetite" Carol smiles and laughs at daddy and he cracks a smile.They have a conversation on how far Rick had managed to get us and then daddy helps Carol with her shoulder.

"It's pretty romantic?" Carol says eyeing daddy "wanna screw around" she says as daddy scoffs before smiling and Carol laughing.

"I'll go down first" daddy says crouching to jump "Even better" Carol responds. Looking around I see a screw so I pick it up.

"Jump little one" daddy says with his arms out ready to catch me.I jump and land in them as he hugs me close before placing me on the ground and taking my hand.

"Er' daddy" I say handing him the screw. He looks at it and frowns "Wha's it for?" he asks stopping and looking at me.

"Ye wanted to screw around" I say starting to walk as daddy bends over laughing"Oh, Meg tha's totally wha Carol meant" he says taking my hand again and we continue walking.

We walk back to the group to the Beth and Maggie singing. I place my head on daddy's should and slowly slip into blackness. Morning comes around and Daddy, Rick, Maggie, Glenn and T go off to clear more of the prison whilst Carl and Sophia and I run around the grass playing tag.

I walk into the prison with everyone else holding daddy and I's bags."I ain't sleepin' in no cage" daddy says from the second floor "We'll take the perch" he finishes dragging a mattress and laying down on it.

I walk up the steps dragging our bags with us and place them near the edge of daddy.

I walk around daddy and place myself beside him. Daddy turns to look at me but I stay looking up at the ceiling. "Little one" daddy says stoking my hair "hey Meg, wha's up" he asks turning me over so that I am looking at him.

"The ceiling" I say smiling at daddy "Megan Dixon, wha is on ye mind" daddy says sitting up and looking at me.

I sit up as well and look down at my lap"Do ye think I am a waste of space?" I ask looking up at daddy. He looks kinda angry"Why would ye say tha'" he asks frowning.

"Carl can shoot and look after himself, Sophia is learning and getting better, but I am too young to learn, I should be the first one to go should anything happen, like with Jimmy he put me first and now he is dead" I say with tears falling down my face.

"Ye are so important to me ye will always be put first" daddy says wiping my face.

"Grr, tha's not what I want!" I say standing wiping the remaining tears and running from daddy.

"MEG!" Daddy shouts from behind me.

Just want to say that I have passed my practical driving test this morning with only 3 minors. WOO