Bullseye

Walking back to the prison I was excited to see daddy again. I help Judith close to my chest as I walked over branches and stones carefully not to fall. I can hear Hershel talking to Carl about the kid that he shot.

"You should have waited Carl. He was surrendering" Hershel said as they walked side by side

"I protected you, Beth, Meg and my little sister whist you would have been gunned down" Carl says walked faster away from the group. He looked back at us and scoffed before turning away again and holding his gun in a protective way as we continued.

I can see the gates of the prison and hand Judith over to Beth as I run towards them.

"Meg wait, just make sure" Carl says as Beth just walks in looking at baby Judith.

"Daddy!" I scream running towards him as he drops to his knees and hugs my small body close to his.

"Aww, little one. You'll alright?" he says checking me over for wounds "Yep, I'm fit as a fiddle" I say smiling a large smile showing teeth. "That ya are baby that ya are" daddy says as he pick me up and throws me over his shoulder and stars to spin me around.

"No daddy, I'm getting dizzy" I say as he places me on the floor and I sway from left to right. And daddy turns to Rick as he holds my shoulders close to his chest as I am still rather dizzy.

Hershel and Carl are talking to Rick about the boy Carl killed, whilst I stand with my dad.

"We should go and finish them off" Daddy says as he walks from behind me and stands with Rick both agreeing "I'll go too Michonne says nodding to herself and walking away.

"Little one I'll be back later, keep ya self and the group safe I'm counting on ya" daddy says as he walks away. "I will" I shout back at him waving.

He turns and smiles and waves before disappearing around the corner.

"Come on Meg" Sophia says to be as we go walking in to the yard to play. After a couple of minutes Carol comes out

"Sophia sweetie, it's time for a wash" She says waving her hand towards her "No mum I'm playing with Meg I'll go later" She says smiling at me and we run away. "Sophia NOW!" I hear Carol shout but we are too far away to turn back now and we go to a new hiding place which Sophia found and we practice throwing out knives and stabbing walkers which come close to the fence.

I have been teaching Sophia as my daddy has been teaching me but he forgets that I am no longer a little 5 year old I am now 7 nearly 8 and am practically a teenager.

"She keeps forgetting that I am older than Carl and that I am 15 a teenager who can very easily wash herself but no, she must have control" Sophia mumbles to herself as she gets a bullseye and doesn't even realise

"SOPH, YOU GO IT!" I shout as Sophia looks at her target and see's that she has in fact got a bullseye

"HELL YEAH!" She shouts and starts to dance around the target practice and I join in

We hear the rumble of daddy' bike get closer and we see them arriving with a massive bus behind him

"Daddy" I shout getting closer and he picks me up and holds me close to his chest as people start getting out of the bus

"Who are these people daddy?" I question as he makes me more comfortable in his arms "They are from Woodbury baby, they are the weak, elderly and children that were left behind" he says kissing my cheek

"So" I carry o "They aren't evil" I say whispering the last bit

"Nah, just annoyingly stupid" daddy says smiling and walking back into the prison.

Hey, sorry it's been a while. Here is the new chapter even if it is a little small :)