Lori vs Meg

After daddy and I's understanding he went with the others to clear further into the prison.

Getting rid of the bad walkers and making it safe to run around in.

was with Sophia in her and Carol's cell. We were playing a card game called go fish"Ye got any 7's?"

I ask looking at my hand (cards no just her hand) "Nope, go fish" Sophia says. I grab one of the cards and it's a 3.

"Argrrrrr" We hear a loud scream.

We both get up and run down the stairs "MEG, SOPHIA GO BACK TO THE CELL" Carol screams at us.

We look at each other and then peer into the cell where there is an old man with his leg chopped.

"Yikes, tha's gross" I say walking back up the steps and into the cell.

A couple minutes later Sophia comes in with 2 cans of pineapple and 2 spoons.

"I LOVE PINEAPPLE" I scream diving for the tin and spoon and moan as I chew the fruit.

Sophia just laughs at me "shut up" I say scowling and then smiling and laughing.

A couple of hours later Sophia and I go back down the steps and near to the old man.

I don't look in but Sophia and Carl do.

"Come on guys" Carl whispers to us and we move away from the entrance and follow Carl.

"Where we goin'?" I ask when we turn round another corner. "We are gonna look for bandages" Carl says looking at me and then Sophia.

Walking around another and there was a walker "I got em" Carl says shooting it in the head.Walking through the door there was another one which Carl also go as he is the only one with a weapon other than my knife."Look for bandages" Sophia says to me.

I rummage through all of the cupboards and we put together a bag full of rags and bandages for the old man.

"Let's get these back" Carl says running from us and back to the prison area where everyone is.

"Though you guess were organising the food" Glenn asks as"Even better" I respond as Carl drops the bag of bandages.

"You went by yourself" Lori exclaims shocked and looking to Carl,

"Nope, Meg and Sophia came with me" Carl says proudly.

"Are you crazy?" Lori says even more shocked.

"What, I took out 2 walkers and the girls are fine" Carl says shaking his head.

Lori looks from the old man to Carl "You see this, this is done by the whole group" Lori says arguing with Carl"We needed supplies and I got them-" "I appreciate that" Lori cuts in"Then get off my back" Carl shouts in return.

"Lori, Carl is good at shooting walkers. He can protect himself, Sophia and I very well" I say speaking up for Carl"I don't care, he could have died" Lori says as Carl runs from us all.

"No he couldn't, daddy says if ye can't take it ye won't, Carl ain't stupid, he knew he could handle it"

I say looking at Lori and smiling"He is my boy and I will discipline him the way I want" Lori shouts in my face "I don't care what your daddy says or anyone else other than Rick says, he is my boy" Lori stands up.

"Then maybe ye should listen more rather than only care for ya self" I say walking back to daddy and I's bed and laying down.

"Hey, little one. Ye awake?" daddy asks picking me up into his arms and then laying me down comfortably next to him.

"I am now" I say smiling "Is there a reason why Lori is askin' me to talk to ya about ye loud mouth" he says smiling.

"She wa-" I begin but daddy cuts me off"Now ye a Dixon".