MEG?

Ouchy my head I think as I sit up. Looking around all I can see is forest and tree, well I guess that is forest but you know what I mean.

Standing up my head begins to pound. I look around again trying to see if I notice anything. I don't.

I begin to walk in the direction that I came from looking at the footsteps I had created.

Daddy taught me how to track and now that is coming in handy.

I hear rustling from behind me and a flash of something.

"Hel-" I stop myself daddy says that sound attracts them so I will stay quite.

"Meg!" I hear someone shout. I walk in that direction and see Sophia laying on the floor trying to catch her breath.

"Sophia" I say running up to her and hugging her hard. "I lost ya and everything wen black but ye back now, we need to get to the highway and back to my daddy and ye mummy" I say helping her stand.

"Meg, I hurt my ankle" Sophia whispers limping after me.

I turn around and see that her ankle is bruised and swollen. "Daddy can fix that by the car" I sat attempting to support her body weight as we begin the trek towards out parents.

DARYL POV

"NO! Sophia" Carol shouts. I look towards where everyone is standing and can't see Meg.

"Little one, ye can come out now, It's safe, Meg, Megan" I sat looking under multiple cars.

"Lori, where's Meg?" I ask walking towards her with my crossbow on my back and readjusting the strap on my shoulder.

"Um Daryl, Rick went running after Sophia and Sophia was with Meg" Lori stammers out

"Wha ye mean?" I ask stepping closer to Lori.

"Meg ran away with Sophia" Glenn says looking towards the forest.

My little one, baby Meg ran from walkers with Rick hopefully looking after them.

An hour later Rick appears on the edge of the forest. "Oi, where's Meg?" I shout over Carols cries.

"I couldn't see her, I only saw Sophia and she should be here she wasn't where I left her" Rick says walking up the slope.

"My baby is still out there, she's only twelve" Carol cries into Lori shoulder. This angered me A LOT.

"YE LITTLE GRIL IS TWELVE MINE IS FIVE HOW THE HELL IS SHE SUPPOST TO SURVIVE ON HER OWN. YOU DUMB ASS BITCHES LEFT MY BABY TO RUN IN A FOREST FULL OF WALKERS ON HER OWN!" I screamed at them all before walking into the forest.

"Come on lets go look for them" I say still walking. I turn around and see Rock, Glenn, and Shane walking with me.

"please god make sure ma baby is okay, but if she is already gone at least let me find er, please, I never ask ye for much" I whisper as I walk on.