Meggy

I've been helping Beth cleaning and looking after the ammunition making sure all of the guns were loaded and ready in case of walkers or people. Beth and Noah have been talking about leaving the place.

"We should just leave, when -" Beth stops when I walk in "Hi Meggy, all done" Noah asks stroking my hair. "Yep, all sorted" I say smiling and walking into my room.

"Pisst , Meg get up" I wake to Noah shaking me. "We're getting outta here, Grab my bag and put it on your shoulders and then climb on me" I grab his bag and get on his shoulder "Hold on little lady" he says smiling over his shoulder.

I see Beth looking around before we were off. Running to the lift and then into the basement. "Close your eyes and keep quiet" I place my head into his neck and closed my eyes.

"NO!" he shouts as he sees Beth being caught "Just go" she says as he walks turns and runs in the opposite direction.

3 hours later we were set following two people trying to get their weapons "Can't we just ask them to spear some" I ask as Noah looks down and smiles "Not everyone is that nice little lady, asking could get us killed" He says taking my hand and letting us walk next to each other

The people in front stopped and went behind this wall, Noah told me to stay here whilst we get the weapons. Noah walks back with a rifle and crossbow. "You got it?" I ask looking at the crossbow looking up at Noah "Can I hold it" I ask as Noah gives me the crossbow.

Holding it, it feels like Daddy's I look to the handle to see DD inscribed in the handle. "WAIT!!!" I shout into the air. Noah turns to look at me "Meg, what is it" he says looking around at what startled me "Daddy, where's me daddy" I say look at Noah before running to the wall where he got the crossbow from before I hear Noah run after me.

I hear a gasp and turn to see...

Nothing, there's no one there. Walking back to Noah I hear a throat clear and Noah hides me behind his back so that I can't see the people. Noah begins to walk back away from the people, with me still hidden.

"What'd ya got there" One of the people asks as Noah replies with "Nothing". The people begin to laugh as it is obviously that he is hiding someone. "Why'd you take our weapons?" they ask as Noah shrugs "We all gotta protect ourselves, just looking after myself" he says as he places the weapons on the floor and takes off the crossbow I have yet to let go off.

"No, it's mine" I say pulling it back to myself. Doing so moves me from behind him and in view of the people.

Turning I can see Daddy and Carol. Letting go of the crossbow I run into his arms as he picks me up and swings me around with my leg failing everywhere. "DADDY!" I giggle as he kisses my head and cheek still holding me.

"I am so sorry baby. I didn't, I mean I thought you were. So sorry Meg honey" Daddy says looking down at me as I smile back at him "its okay daddy, Noah helped me, same with Beth at this Hospital place. Are we going to go get her?

"What of course we are. We have to go back to the group first and then we'll go get her" he says as Noah gives him his crossbow and me in the other.

I am so sorry about the lack of updates as well as not actually fixing the earlier parts. I would say that this story isn't really active and is on hold until I decide what to do with it. May just finish it with a couple of alternative endings or if I can get into it continue. We will see.

�������EU�lk�