Michonne

Daryl's POV on finding Meg

Sitting there, hitting my knife against the floor. I can't believe she's gone. 5 years of my life I took care of my little girl.

Fed her, played with her and loved her from the get go. Now she is gone and I want to know where.

'bang, bang' I look to the cupboard door which has a walker or 2 inside hitting to get at me. The more I slam my knife on the floor the louder they get.

I whack my knife against the wall before standing up and pacing next to the door.

I grab the walker which is blocking the door before pulling it open fast.

My knife is ready for some walker brains and guts. The cupboard is empty?

Looking down I can see Carol and Sophia looking at me and a third body. No, that's not Meg but if it is please oh please don't be dead.

"Meg" I whisper taking her chin and raising her head to look at me. I can see her eyes shine against the light coming from outside. A smile creeps onto my face

"Yo, need some help 'er "I shout. I can hear the squeaking of the door and the sound of running footsteps as Glenn and Oscar come around the corner.

"Help me carry them" I say picking up my daughter into my arms. I kiss her forehead, cheeks multiple times not believing she is actually here with me.

"Daddy" she whispers looking up at me before her eye's close

"Meg, baby keep ye eyes open, Meg!" I say but it is pointless as they are already closed.

I place Meg on a cot with Carol and Sophia as they all get checked out by Hershel.

"There'll fine, just dehydrated and tired, she should wake in a couple of hours" Hershel says looking at me.

I grab a chair and sit by Meg's side. "Meg, I am so happy ye okay. I thought ya were gone to never come back and now here ye are sleepin. I love ya so much, ye the best daughter a father can ask for, so please wake up soon" I say kissing her forehead.

"Water" Hershel says as a black women with dreadlocks comes in they place her outside the cellblock and begin to wake her up with the water.

Meg POV

"Daddy?" I mumble sitting up. Looking around the room I am with Sophia and Carol who are still asleep.

I swing my legs over the side of the bed and stand up. I feel a little dizzy but eventually start walking. I begin walking around the prison looking for someone.

I come to a locked door where there is a women sitting on the floor. "Hi" I say smiling and waving a little "I'm Meg, who are ye?" I ask sitting by the door cross legged.

She looks up from her leg to see me smiling "What are you looking at" she says glaring at me kind of expressionless "Ye, wha's ye name?" I ask smiling.

"Michonne" she says flatly.

"Cool, wha ye doin, er?" I ask tilting my head to the side. "I was shot and the bearded guy helped me when I didn't want it, what about you, why is a little girl like yourself here alone?" she asks raising her eyebrows

"I'm not alone, I got me daddy and friends, and daddy's the one with the crossbow" I sat sitting up straighter "have ye met him?" I ask looking to her again "Yep" she says laying down.

I get up and once again try and find daddy "Bye" I says walking away. I walk back to where I was and Hershel is there. "Holy, wha happen to ye leg? Where'd it go?" I ask whilst walking closer to him "Hello Meg and my leg, I lost it" he says cringing at the thought

"How ye feel?" he asks placing a hand on my foreheads and handing me a bottle of water "I'm okay better now than I was" I say smiling.

"Ye know where my daddy is?" I ask smiling

"He's in ye cell" Hershel says smiling and turning around to look at Sophia and Carol as I walk out and try to find daddy.

Just want to apologise for not updating in a while. I kind of got obsessed with the Walking Dead game and had to play until the end.

Jen