Christmas Time

Hi all, hope you have had an excellent Christmas and  hope the year to come is better than the one that has just been. Quick warning that there is MAJOR Life spoilers within this chapter and the destruction of all your life belief's are on the line. 

Meg is 2 and a half at the moment and I have just put her down to sleep for the night knowing that she will be up at the break of dawn as today is Christmas Eve. She has been bouncing and super excited ever since Merle brought her present round this morning.

I have managed to buy Meg lots of presents so hopefully she is sorted and isn't too upset that she won't have the same amount as her friends because I can't afford it.

Sitting here watching the hunting channel sipping at  beer as the clock when midnight.

"IT'S CWISMAS" A voice says from down the hall as a little pitter patter of feet come running into the room

"DADA, PWESNTS" SHE SHOUTS as she jumps onto the couch next to me. I sit my beer down and turn to look at her. ""Meg, little one. Ya need to sleep before you open any presents" I say stroking her hair before picking her up into my arms.

She places her head on my shoulder and sighs "Me wan dem now" she says yawning "Yes, but you are tired, in the morning we can open them" I says kissing the side of her head as I walk into her room.

"But papa it is moning" She says as her eyes slowly close "When the sun is up and shining christmas will begin" I say kissing her one more time before placing her on her bed and tucking her in 

"See ya in hours little one" I say as I turn to walk away "Wove ya papa" She says quietly I turn with a massive smile on my face and walk to my room and get ready for bed before nodding off.

"PAPA IT'S CWISMAS" Meg shouts before jumping onto my chest. I look up to see her with a massive smile and bed head.

"Alright darlin" I say getting up and looking at the clock reading that it says 8:30. I was impressed that she slept that long.

She ran into the living room and sat under the tree looking through all od the badly wrapped presents. 

I say down crossed legged next to her and she got up to get me a present as well as herself one. She sat in my lap as she opened her present. She began ripping the paper and gasped

"papa" she says as she turns and look at me "Its a PONY" she screams cuddling it close to her chest as I start laughing.

"Meg, baby its a deer, not a pony" I say as she drops it to the ground. "I wanted a pony papa not a deer" she says as her bottom lip trembles.

I get up and grab another present and place it in her arms. "Here, open this one" I say sitting down again. She opens it to see a piece of paper. "re-w-ar-d of one pony wide" She says looking at me.

"wha' does it say papa" She asks handing me the piece of paper "Little one it says you are rewarded a pony ride" I say and she still looks a little confused.

"You won't be getting a toy pony but a real life one for a day" I say as her face changes from a confused face to a unbelievably happy face. I'm pretty sure her face might break by how big her smile is.

"Ahh, papa you the bestest" she screams and starts dancing around the room

"Found out about the horse" Merle says as he walks in and sits on the couch "Pony actually" I correct as Meg shakes the piece of paper in Merle's face "Look Uncwle Mwele" She says as Merle takes it and rips it in half "Now its gone" He says laughing 

Meg's face breaks and she collapses into a crying mess "PAPA" she screams and runs into my lap crying into my neck "No horsey" she cries as I feel the tears run down my neck

"Meg, baby, little one, honey, darlin, sweetheart, Megan" I say attempting to her attention but she remained crying.

"Hey" I say peeling her off my shoulder and looking her in the eyes. Her baby blue eyes are filled with unshed tears "I still have the voucher, the paper was just a printed copy to show you, ya will still see and ride the pony" I say wiping her tears off her cheeks with my thumbs.

"me still wide da pony" she asks sniffing 

"Yeah baby you'll still ride the pony" I say kissing her red checks as a smile appears on her face. She goes back to the presents that are still awaiting.

I turn and look at Merle's face which has a massive smile on it "Come on litle brother it was funny" he says laughing again as my fist hits his face.

"Fuck off Merle, go back to the bar or the drug house you came from. you have upset my daughter again and I will no longer take it. You've already told her Santa doesn't exist and I have had enough. GET OUT!" I shouted as he stood towers over me and walked out the door and I notice a stagger in his step. He was drunk.

Meg looked up from where she was playing with her deer and new watch i had gotten her.

" Is Uncwle Mwele okay papa" She asks looking at me with innocent eyes. 

"He's fine baby" I say walking towards her and picking her up into my arms

"Dinner time little one" I say putting her on her adult chair and sitting her on a pillow. I set the roasted deer on her plate with vegetables. We both dig in smiling at each other.

Overall Meg's 3rd Christmas was a success. She got what she wanted which was a pony as well as a toy deer.