Please forgive me

Daryl POV

I have been standing by Meg's little hideout for about 3 hours but she has yet to come out. I can see her little head peek out to see if I am still there, but then she goes back inside but that was about 2 hours ago.

"Meg, sweetie can we just talk, face to face." I say looking inside but it is too dark. I sigh and go back to sitting near the entrance where I will see if she leaves.

"Daryl come get something to eat" Carol says walking up to me. I look at her and back to where my little girl is upset "'m not eating until I can talk to Meg and see her eat. I say looking towards the hole.

"Meg has been sitting with Carl and Judith for like an hour" Carol say making me whip my head in her direction. "Wha?" I say standing up and looking into the hole to see Meg but she still isn't there.

"I didn't see her leave, I would have seen her" I say sitting back down with my legs out stretched.

"Daryl, there are two entrances and exits to Meg's hiding place" Carol says walking down the stairs. I stand up and follow.

Meg POV

Daryl has been sitting next to my hideout for a while now. not noticing I left like 10 minutes after he sat down. I don't want  to talk to him.

"Meg, I'm going to get your father, you need to talk about this" Carol says walking towards Daryl. I run up to Carol and take her hand in mine

Please don't, I don't want to talk to him" I say with tears welling up in my eyes

"Too bad, he's killing himself up there" She says walking away. I look towards where my ex-father is sitting with his head in his hands and leaning on his arms.

Carol is talking to him and I am starting to shake and sweat. He left me and preferred his brother over his own daughter, I will make him feel what I feel.

"Meg" I hear Daryl whisper as he walks up to me. It takes a lot to stay where I am and not to run away to another one of my hiding places, but I stay where I am

"Yes Daryl" I say with anger dripping from my tone. I watch as his body flinches and his face screw up from what I said.

"Little one, please can we talk, alone" He says smiling and holding out his hand. I look from his face to his hand before slapping it away and walking away. "Ye comin?" I ask continuing to walk away.

I take a deep breath before turning to face Daryl.

"Meg, I will do anything you want me to for yo to forgive me, Please I can't have my own daughter hating me" Daryl says looking at me.

"Daryl" I say as he flinches " You decided to leave me" I say with a tear running down my face "Me- No" I shout "You left me alone. I need my dad to teach me right from wrong to teach me how to hunt, and overall survive but ye went with Merle, and left me here alone wondering if ye were ever goin' to come back and whether or not ye even cared about me. I say "Me-" I cut Daryl off "No, I'm talking now and he just nods.

"What possible idea made you think that going with Merle was a better idea than coming home to your daughter, I had thoughts that ye had died, and had left because ye hated me, so why did ya leave?"

"Meg, I didn't want ta leave ya, Merle was gonna be on his own. No one here was gonna except him and the only way I would know that he was gonna be alrigh is if I went with him. I talked about comin to get ya but Merle wouldn't let me go. Please Meg, I can't take ye hating me ye my baby girl and I love ya through everything. Please" He says with a tear falling down his face.

"Merle is an adult and older than ya. He could have looked after himself its the daughter ye conveniently forgot about that couldn't." I say sitting down on the floor, crossing my legs.

"I can't tell ya how sorry I am, I can't believe I left my little 5 year old daughter alone. Holy shit I'm the worst father in existence. I went with ma controlling, manipulative drugged up brother over my own daughter. I've fucked up big time please forgive me" daddy whispers "Please" he stutters out before falling to the ground sobbing

" I go over to him and place myself in his lap and hug is waist "Daddy, don't cry" I say and daddy wraps his arms around me and hugs me close to his chest.

"Love ye daddy, but ye still need to make it up to me somehow" I say snuggling closer

"Until the day I die I will make it up to ya"

Another chapter done, Sorry its a little late, Got windows 10 and had to sort it out.