Walkers have made themselves at home

Not sure how I'm gonna go about this whole part of Daryl and Merle fighting in Meg's POV, so I am going from when Rick comes back without Daryl.

"Daddy!" I shout running to the gate where all the group that went to get Glenn and Maggie.

They all pilled out of the car and in a circle. "Daddy" I shout again getting closer to the group. Rick leads me away from the group "Meg, Your daddy is with Merle" He says placing a hand on my shoulder.

"He's, he's dead?" I ask with tears falling down my face rather quickly

"No sweet pea, Daryl and Merle have gone away for a little while with Merle" Rick says touching my shoulder. I smile through my tears

"When's he comin' 'home" I ask looking up at Rick "Um, not sure yet, hopefully soon" Rick says walking away from me.

"Wait, ye mean daddy left with Merle instead of comin' home to me?" I ask looking at Glenn who had a swollen face

"Yeah, he prefers Merle" Glenn says shaking his head. I take a huge intake of breath and the tears roll down my face as I run back to the prison.

I got charging through the halls and different room to a little place I hide in case something happens. There is a rope and a hatch on the top of one of the cells which leads to a stair case on the outside of the prison.

I always hide there when I am upset, and I am defiantly upset.

I can't believe that my daddy has left with uncle Merle without me. I am his own daughter, he says he loves me the most and that'll he never leave me. Liar.

2 days later

I get food, I take it away and eat it hidden away fromthe world. I'm not wanted nor needed.

The sound of reoccurring gun fire kinda wakes me from my depressed sleep. I look outside and see Carol run as Axel is shot in the head. The group run around hiding behind cover and in buses and on the floor to get away from the gun fire. I gather with Carol, Beth, Sophia and Carl and grab a gun to go and help.

I see Rick start to get a little crowded with all the walkers attacking him and then an arrow goes through one of their head. I see Daryl and Merle come out from the bushes to help Rick out.

We all gather at the ends of the prison to see that walkers have made themselves a nice little home between the two of the groups.

Beth places a hand on my shoulder and squeezes. "Your daddy back" She says smiling down at me

"He's not my daddy until he knows what he has put me through" I say walking away back to the prison entrance.

Daryl Pov

I can see my baby girl talking with Beth. Beth is looking down at her with her hand on her shoulder. Meg shakes her head before turning around and walking away without even looking at me.

I look to Beth at which she shakes her head. I hope she understands I had to go with Merle he's my brother and it wouldn't be safe to get Meg from the prison so that she can walk with us. Way to dangerous.

I hope she understands.

A/N

I would like your opinion on who Meg should go with at the end of season 3. Picture at the top are your choices.

A/N/N

Okay I am really sorry for not updating, had a bit of a problem with writers block but hopefully I can overcome it and move on. I would like a HUGE thank you to everyone who has read the story now at 5,000 and also everyone who has commented and voted for it, it means a lot to me.