Baby and finding Meg

Okay, I'm going to move the story along to when Carol, Sophia and Meg are found.

Season 3 episode 6, but first Daryl's thoughts holding the new baby (Judith)

Maggie and I drove through the fence with the supplies of formula for the baby"How's she doin'" I whisper taking the baby from Carl and cradling her in my arms.

"Shhh" I says rocking her back and forth as Beth and Maggie make the milk.

Her head is resting in between my forearm and bicep and her cries are getting a little quieterBeth hands me the bottle of baby milk and I give it to the baby whilst shh-ing her.

As the baby takes the bottle her cries stop and all you can hear is the sound of the baby sucking the bottle dry. All it has to be is a bottle of vodka and it's basically Merle.

"She got a name yet?" I ask Carl as the baby drinks "Not, not yet but I was thinking Sophia, Carol too and Andrea, Amy, Jacqui, Patricia, Lori or even Meg" Carl says whispering Megs name knowing that I get real sad and angry at the mention of her name.

"Ye like tha, yea? Ye like tha little ass-kicker" I say smiling and looking around at all the faces "Righ' well, it'll have to be number two because Meg was the first" I say still smiling as everyone chuckles.

"Little ass-kicker 2, ye like tha', ye like tha sweetheart" I say rocking her back and forth whilst she still sucks the bottle.

"This reminds me of the third day after I took Meg home from the hospital" I say reminiscing the past with my daughter"Why?" Carl asks looking up at me.

"She was cryin and hollerin at me to feed her obviously through cryin', so I walk to the shelf where all 'er formula was and it was all gone. Didn't understand it, looked over at Merle and he had been drinkin the damn stuff like liquor says he loved the stuff" I say looking down at the baby in my arms.

"When he arrived from buyin more at the shop, he bought his own batch he liked it that much" I say smiling at the baby."Got the bottle made up and everythin but she wouldn' take it. All she needed was a nappy change, but I didn't even know I hadn't even changed a nappy before, Merle had but I hadn'." I say looking up at everyone faces as they all smile at the story.

"Lay 'er on the changin' mat and took it of 'er and inside was the worst smell I have ever smelt, even to this day I can remember it even the dead are better, I look at Meg's face and she has a cocky smile which just said 'Opps'" as I finished the story the group laughed and chuckled with me.

The baby had finished the bottle and Beth took it away from her. I put her over one shoulder and patted her back to get her to burp.

Once it was out she fell asleep in my arms with her mouth in a kinda smile.I placed her carefully into her cardboard basket and places the blanket over top.

Meg POV

We could hear people outside the cupboard that we have been stuck in for around 3 days.

I was hungry, thirsty and scared that I would never see daddy again. Carol was doing her best to keep me and Sophia safe.

We don't talk or move anymore but all three of us have a way to move the door should someone come by. No one has.

"Check it over" is what I hear and then someone tapping the door. Carol moves her foot hitting the door"Don't look like they got much fight'" another voice says.

That sounds like daddy.I push against the door too now hoping that they will open it and find us. The voices move on leaving us behind.From what I can hear it is daddy, Carl and other person who I can't identify. "Please" I whisper as I fall asleep.

I wake up to Sophia and Carol shaking me. I can hear someone hitting their knife into the floor from outside the door.

All of us hit the door with all out might. The door is banging and shaking under out hits even with us weak.We continue and the person outside hits harder into the floor before we can hear them getting up.

They kick against the door hard which hurt my food it clicks back.

The person behind the door walks away as we can her the heavy breathing. And then he comes back, oh whoever it is their pacing.The thing blocking the door is removed and the door opens a little more releasing light into the dark cupboard.

The door is swung open and Daddy is there ready to take the threat out. He looks at the 'empty' cupboard but them looks down straight into my eyes.

He bends down cupping my chin and rising my head a little to look at me better "Meg" he whispers smiling. "Yo, need some help er'" daddy shouts as Glenn and some other guy come around the around the corner.

"'help me carry them" daddy says bending further down to pick me and cradling me in his arms. He is kissing all over my face whilst walking us somewhere.

"Daddy" I say as darkness consumes me and the last thing I see is daddy's smiling face.