✧˖° | 04

Fifteen minutes later, I was still in the boys' dorm, ready to start my first official day at KISS. When I checked my phone, I cringed reading all the new headlines.

"Are you seeing this?" I asked Min Ho, who happened to be closest to me. I showed him my phone. "People are saying 'cutest press conference ever,' but like what was even cute about it? He just made a meme about lettuce, they stood next to each other, and he rejected her on screen... literally did no one else see that? And they didn't even interact, Mr. Han was just like 'haha sike amateurs my daughter's dating someone who'll save the face of my entire reputation nothing suspicious about it' and no one questions it?"

To my surprise, Min Ho actually laughed. "That sounds pretty accurate. Society's weird nowadays."

"I know." I agreed. "They've all given up on their boring lives, so they spend all their time being creepy stalkers on social media looking for every detail of someone's personal life to obsess over— and seriously, they'll obsess over anything. Even something as boring as Yuri and Dae."

"Ouch." said Q, but he didn't agree nor disagree.

Min Ho gestured to the door Kitty and Dae went into. "What are they even doing in there?"

"Probably making out," I answered absentmindedly. I was stressing more about where my classes were.

"Okay, not funny." Q stated with a finger in the air. "He's dating Yuri."

"I don't care about Yuri. Damn, Kitty might even be right. It's probably fake." I pressed my phone furiously as I died in the game I was playing. "Ah, f—"

"Hey. No swearing." Min Ho remarked.

"I don't even swear a lot, everyone just makes me angry."

He made a 'hmm' face. "Fair."

"We're going to be late if we don't leave soon." Q told us. Min Ho stood up, and so did I.

"We have to break up the lovebirds first," I reminded them.

Instantly, Q made his way to the door they were behind. I stopped him with a hand on his arm.

"You should knock," I advised. "You don't know if they're already all over each other. Trust me, none of us want to see that."

"That's... disgusting, yet true." Min Ho backed me up unexpectedly. Taking my suggestion, Q knocked twice to let them know we were waiting before opening the door.

"Hey, so we gotta go now, or we're gonna be late," he stated. Thankfully, they were not making out.

Min Ho narrowed his eyes and pointed at the door. "I'm leaving this open."

"Just so you know, Kitty," I started, "they're now tagging posts with #alldaeeveryday and #IShipYae, so don't even. Even Min Ho and I would have a better ship name."

Min Ho backtracked, surprised. "Yeah? Like what?"

"I'm using it as a comparison, you old nincompoop. God, it's like you don't understand sarcasm."

"I'm not old!" he defended.

"Really?" I mused, unconvinced. "I see visible wrinkles on your face— oh, and is that a white hair or two?"

"Dae!" he shouted, now ignoring me. "Hurry up!"

Dae ran out of the room, passing me and joining Q up front.

"See you in chem." Min Ho told me mockingly. I folded my arms.

"Can't. Wait."

The first half of my day passed by in a blur of maps and notes and introductions. The period before lunch, I could already hear my stomach grumbling. Unfortunately, this was also Professor Lee's class.