✧˖° | 08

Min Ho's POV

"Dude." Q said when I got back to the dorm at noon. "Where have you been?"

"Just crashing at a friend's place." I answered nonchalantly. Q raised his eyebrows.

"I think it's more than a 'friend.'" He held up his phone with a paparazzi picture of me carrying Y/N.

"What?!" I yelled, dropping everything I was holding with a loud clatter on the floor. "Where did you find that?!"

"Bro, it's all over the internet." Dae chided in.

Q chuckled dryly. "You and Y/N will be competing with Dae and Yuri now for 'Couple of the Year.'"

"No! That's actually terrible! Y/N won't like this at all. We're not even a couple!" I groaned, flipping open my phone to text her. "I have to go apologize. I should have been more careful."

I noticed Q staring at me strangely and opened my arms questioningly. "What?"

"You must really care about her."

"I don't." I said loudly. "Don't go around telling people that."

"You didn't tell me you were dating Y/N Novoselsky." Dae said accusingly. I scoffed.

"Yeah, maybe because we barely talk anymore?"

"What were you two even doing out there?" asked Q. When I didn't answer, his face morphed into shock. "No. Don't tell me. You guys were at that crazy party that got caught last night."

"...yes."

"How did Y/N even get invited to one of those?" Dae asked.

"Ray invited her." I replied, my mood declining steeply at the mention of him. The vision of her leaning to him, inches apart, haunted my thoughts. I pushed it away to the best of my ability.

"If she's not careful, there will be rumors about her and Ray, too. And then a whole cheating scandal." Q commented.

"How would you know?" I grumped.

Q pointed to himself. "I'm an expert at celebrity relationships, if you couldn't tell. I can tell you everyone Pete Davidson has ever dated."

He retreated back into his room to change. I went back onto my phone.

When she stopped answering my texts, I set my phone down, sighing

When she stopped answering my texts, I set my phone down, sighing. How could I make up for the mess I caused?

"어디 가세요?" Where are you going? I asked Dae, watching him pack his bag. "토요일이야—" It's a Saturday—

"미안해, 가야 해! 내가 바쁘지 않을 때 얘기하자." Sorry man, gotta go. We'll chat when I'm not busy, Dae answered, practically sprinting out the door.

"Thanks! Great talk!" I shouted after him in English.

Sitting down, I attempted to call Y/N. Maybe she'd pick up, and I could explain to her the situation.