✧˖° | 24

"Alright, who's everyone rooming with?" Professor Finnerty questioned with a clipboard in his hands.

Yuri raised her hand instantly, before I could volunteer me and Kitty.

"Kitty and I will room together!"

Kitty stared at her, dumbfounded. "We will?!"

I took a step back with my hands up in a fake surrender. "Good luck."

HeheheeHEEheHEE I feel like the matchmaker now, I thought with a grin as I watched Kitty hesitantly follow Yuri away.

"I'll room with Madison." I said loudly, not wanting to get assigned with someone weird. Madison hopped over to me and hugged me excitedly.

"You will?!" Min Ho exclaimed incredulously. I blew him a sarcastic kiss.

"We'll have so much fun together!" Madison squealed, and I sighed.

"Yep. I love Nature! The Outdoors! Pollen! Mosquitos! No WiFi!"

Madison's smile fell a little bit. "Oh, yeah, I forgot about all that."

I raised my hand, and Professor Finnerty pointed to me. "Yes?"

"Can we sleep in the bus?"

He gave me a strange look. "No?"

When I walked past him, however, he stopped me. "I thought you were rooming with Kitty?" he asked discretely.

"I thought so too." I grumbled back.

"Whatever. As long as she doesn't get all buddy with Yuri and tell her I'm her brother."

My eyebrows furrowed and my nose scrunched up as I tried to figure out what he was talking about. But I thought you were Kitty's brother...?

Instantly, the realization dawned on me that Kitty had been keeping information from me than I thought. Wonderful. This is where my trust issues come from.

Madison and I picked a tent in the middle of the campsite ("I'm not fighting bears in the middle of the night," I had said) and started to unpack.

"There's no hard feelings about Min Ho, right?" I asked her. She laughed and air-pushed me away with a flick of her wrist.

"Please. It's completely fine. I was just playing anyways. You guys are cute. I'm voting for you for couple of the year."

"Thanks, but I don't want any more fame than I've already got."

She rolled her eyes. "You literally have your own fandom page and like 500 fan pages."

I shrugged like it was nothing. "They're all feeding off of the pictures I post of Min Ho and I and that one TV series I was in."

"Yeah, which was the top streamed series on Netflix for like a month! I own an Instagram fan page." she joked, winking.

I grinned. It was always fun to be with Madison. She really helped me boost my self-esteem when I was feeling down.

Collapsing onto her side of the bed, she looked up at the ceiling. "I can't wait to meet Ocean Park. He's my celebrity crush." she sighed dreamily and looked at me. "Who's your celebrity crush?"

I'm dating him, I almost said, but I didn't out loud. "I don't have one."

She nodded considerately. "Min Ho. Got it."

We learned some more about each other and spent some bonding time. By the time we finished unpacking, it was already dark.

I snuck out of the tent to the bus, where I knew the WiFi worked.