✧˖° | 25

I slept in that morning, while everyone else went outside to explore. Exploring wasn't my thing, especially outside. My mom had dragged me to enough hiking for a lifetime when we visited Alaska the third time.

Kitty had told me the night before what she would say at the Dae confrontation. I'd said a silent prayer for him. She had trusted him with her heart and soul, and then she didn't. She just couldn't. I could understand that, but I still felt bad for him. It was like the thing between Min Ho and Lulu and I, except that only lasted two days.

"Wake up, Y/N!" Madison shook me awake. "We have to go help clean up Ocean Park's grandma's garden!"

I threw a pillow at her. "Did you really have Principal Lim cancel the ski trip for that?"

"He's amazing, you don't understand." Madison gushed. "He'll be coming later, too. AHH, I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM!"

"Amaze-balls." I agreed flatly, my voice muffled as I grabbed her pillow and shoved it onto my head.

"Amaze-balls!" Madison repeated, squealing happily. I groaned.

'Amaze-balls?' I'm going to punch him in the b

In ten minutes (accompanied by Madison's fangirling), I was up and ready to pile out dead leaves and plant some flowers. For the most impressive school in Seoul, the trip wasn't very impressive.

The only thing actually relatively nice about it was meeting Ocean Park, but I literally had the teenage heartthrob of the generation as my boyfriend and two insanely rich CEO's daughters as my close friends, so even Ocean wasn't that big of a deal. Why couldn't we just go on that ski trip?

Soon, we were all gathered together with supplies and gardening tools, ready to begin work.

"Everybody, start cleaning!"

Florian and I gathered together piles of weeds and dead leaves with a rake and gardening gloves while Q and Min Ho dumped them in Professor Finnerty's giant waste bag. Yes, no matter how many times or how close Kitty and Yuri were to "Alex," I would still always call him Professor Finnerty. He wasn't my brother, after all.

Speaking of the two, I spotted Dae, Kitty, and Yuri doing the usual canon event of figuring out who's the love interest on the side of the cleanup. I sighed. Of course they weren't cleaning. They were busy developing the plot.

After a long time and a lot of cleaning, Ocean finally showed his face.

"OH MY GOD IT'S OCEAN PARK!" someone screamed.

"HE'S HERE!" another person shrieked as his fancy, expensive little vehicle and bodyguards pulled up.

I rolled my eyes. My dad has four of those cars in his collection part of his tower in New York.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Everyone went completely unhinged as Ocean and his grandmother walked out of the car.

A security guard stood in front of them with his hands out, as if he could stop a horde of hysterical high schoolers. I made a silent note to myself to remind Ocean to get smarter bodyguards.

"IT'S ME, MADISON MILLER!" Madison yelled, pushing against the security guard. He signaled the guard away and smiled at her.

I knew that smile; it was the I hate this but I'm famous so I have to smile through the pain of interacting with these imbeciles kind of smile.

"I went to your show in New York, Istanbul, Tokyo, Dubai..." Madison was busy telling him.

Min Ho was whirled and pushed around in the blur of students trying to reach Ocean. His fingers were stuffed in his ears at the loud squealing. (PLS THIS WAS SO FUNNY IN THE SHOW)