✧˖° | 26

what am I doing with my life

i despise people sometimes frfr like everyone be tryna gaslight me

8:40 pm ᯤ

< Contacts

sugar daddy

8:25 pm

Come over to my tent! I have a surprise

8:40 pm

if it's a spider i'm going to shave your head bald until it sparkles

It's not I promise you'll like it

Also WHAT

it better not be romantic that's even worse

min ho

Hello??

fffrick

read

I sighed seeing he left me on read. Great. Now I had to go to his tent, which meant walking, and walking hadn't previously been on my agenda for the night.

Taking my bag and brushing myself off, I tried to look for which tent was his.

8:45 pm ᯤ

< Contacts

sugar daddy

8:45 pm

i don't even know which tent is yours

What I'm right next to Q and Florian

ok, where is that

Uhh near the big tree?

bae I'm abouta go hermione granger on u and turn you into a tree

WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GODDAMN WOODS

Just look around I believe in you

You'll find it, there's only like what 30 tents?

After a minute of searching past random students' tents, I finally found Min Ho and Dae's tent.

When I entered, bracing myself for a jump scare, I found a surprising sight waiting for me.

Min Ho was in a casual suit, if that was a thing that existed, and standing in the middle of the tent. He closed his phone with our messages displayed on the screen when he saw me. Rose petals were piled onto the middle of the bed, but shaped into a lovely heart. The lights were off, but a dozen flickering, blazing golden candles were lit throughout the tent, giving the space a dimly-lit romantic vibe.

"Oh." I said softly. I felt a huge smile spreading across my face and tried to suppress it, but even I couldn't hide my happiness given the circumstance. It was certainly a surprise, but a nice kind of surprise. It was almost... lovely.

Well, it was true, because it's lovely to have someone care about you enough that they go out of their way to make you happy.

Min Ho spread his arms out in a 'hey, bet you didn't expect this' kind of way, and I truly let myself smile.

It was wonderful to smile, not for a camera or an interview or a fan, but at someone who made me want to feel warm and fuzzy inside. Actually, I take back the "fan" part. He is my number one fan.

"Hey. It's me. Not a spider." he stated. I crossed my arms and pretended like I wasn't shocked or touched at his heartfelt surprise.

"I don't know which one is worse. The spider would've been a jump scare, but you're just trying to give me a heart attack with this level of surprise." He knew I was just teasing. I loved it.

"Maybe I'll give you a heat stroke with how hot I am." he fixed his blazer classily, and I rolled my eyes.

"No, one of these days you're going to give me a heart attack."

"Why? Do I affect your heart that much?"

"Why am I here?" I intervened, knowing perfectly well why.

"I thought, since we kept getting interrupted while... couples bonding, we could spend some time together."

Couples bonding? That's one way to put it, I guess.

"Where's Dae?" I asked, wondering since they shared the tent, and I wasn't sure if Min Ho got his permission to put rose petals on the bedsheets.

"Don't worry about him. Out there attempting to win back Kitty, I'm guessing."

Oh, yeah, that. "So we won't be expecting him anytime soon?"

He shrugged.

"Yep. We won't be expecting anyone soon."

"Well then, let's play a game."

Min Ho's POV

She was teasing. She was teasing, like she always did when I flirted with her or tried to be romantic in any way.

"What kind of game?" I questioned.

"A fun game," she clarified, tightening her grip on my tie so I was forced even closer. She smelled like vanilla cream and strawberries at the same time, somehow. Yet I knew she was allergic to perfume, because she said it in one of her Instagram captions from 3 years ago.

"Sure," I answered with a slight smile.

We were so close until—

"CURFEW! CURFEW!" The sound of Professor Finnerty's voice rang extremely loudly from outside the tent.

Seriously?! I groaned. Immediately, we broke apart, and she scrambled for her things.

"God! I forgot about curfew!" she exclaimed, instantly getting ready to leave.

"I thought we had an extra hour?" I asked with a disappointed huff.

She checked her watch awkwardly. "Uh, it has been an extra hour."

"I'm sorry." I apologized. This is so embarrassing. "I keep trying to make this girlfriend thing work, but it just doesn't."

To my surprise, she smiled. "It's okay. Don't stress it. It's not your fault; the world just likes to interrupt us. But now that we're together, after this, we have all the time in the world." she put her lips on mine swiftly before making her way out of the tent.

I felt hopeful just thinking about her words. She's right. We've got a lot of time. And we can spend it together.

a/n ~ vote for this chapter so i dont lose motivation ⋆˙⟡♡

XO, Liv__ing