✧˖° | 10

The plan worked!

Paparazzi photos of Min Ho and I getting close on the top of the hill were being posted on every major news and gossip account on the media. I had to admit, it was funny watching everyone freak out over our fake relationship.

My feelings of triumph over fooling everybody were instantly smushed by the party-pooper Dae, thinking that he knew everything. "You're fake dating Min Ho, aren't you?" He interrogated. "You two can't stand each other. It has to be pretend."

"What, just like how you're fake dating Yuri?" I asked haughtily.

"I'm trying my best not to hurt Kitty, Y/N. Don't you know that?"

"Sure. And Min Ho and I are real.""

"Is that sarcasm or not?"

"It's... not. I'm telling the truth. It's real."

Q poked his head around the corner. "I saw it coming!"

I rolled my eyes. It was ridiculous how easy people were willing to believe me these days. If I told them Yuri, Dae, me, and Min Ho were double dating they'd believe it. Actually, they'd probably even think Yuri and I were trading boyfriends.

I clicked open my email to see a message from an unknown contact. Frowning slightly, I opened the message.

Dear Y/N,

It's been a long time since we've talked. I don't know what you've been up to recently because your mother has refused to text me. Since I've come to Korea, I've switched my number, email, and basically all my socials, which is why I haven't been able to reach out to you. I hope you can accept my apology for that.

Despite the complications, I'm still your father. I want to know what's been going on. I don't want to be one of those fathers who is completely absent from their child's life just because of a bad relationship with the other parent.

I found your Instagram account and, after extensive research, your new email. So, tell me. What's going on?

Love,

Dad

I stared at the email with my jaw dropped. It could've been an impersonator, but only my dad had my personal email.

So it was him.

And he'd bothered enough to reach out to me!

I'M HERE, DAD, HELLO! I began typing excitedly, but I quickly deleted it. I didn't want to sound too excited.

Hi Dad, I typed calmly instead.

I know you're busy, but it's great to hear from you! I can't believe Mom didn't tell you anything. For starters, did you know that I'm in Korea right now, too? I'm attending KISSthe best school in all of Seoul! I hope that makes you proud.

Life at KISS has been great so far. Unfortunately, there's been more than enough drama already, but I think everything will quiet down after this week. Right?

By the way, if you see rumors about me spreading online, they're not true! I promise.

Love,

Y/N

My father was quick to reply with another response.

Dear Y/N,

YOU'RE IN KOREA? That's amazing! I'm so furious at your mother for not telling me. We should meet up sometime when you're free from school!

It's true, I've seen a lot of rumors floating around online circling you and Dami's son. Well, you two look good together, at least. You've put the internet into a frenzy! Tell me if anything more happens.