✧˖° | 13

HEY DEPRESSED KIDS WHO HAVE ANXIETY, ARE LOOKING FOR AN ESCAPE FROM REALITY, AND ARE THIS CLOSE TO TAKING A BATH WITH A TOASTER, IM BACK I MISSED YALL!!

"Where's Q?" I asked Min Ho as I barged into their dorm.

"In his room?" Min Ho replied irritably. He narrowed his eyes suspiciously when seeing what was in my hands. "Hey, are those my chocolates?!"

I quickly hid Min Ho's heart-chocolate gift behind my back.

"What chocolates?" I called back, swinging the door open to Q's room.

Q was lounging on a chair, acting like he knew I'd be there.

"What do you want?" he sighed.

I closed the door behind me.

"I can't eat chocolate right now, and I'm not giving it back to Min Ho for him to give another girl, so I think you should give these to Florian," I went off.

He blinked. "What?"

I shook the chocolates in his face. "It'll really show him how you feel."

"No way," he objected instantly, adjusting himself into a sitting position. "That's so embarrassing and cheesy."

I groaned. "It's romantic! Just because Kitty's the so-called matchmaker... who can't really matchmake her own life... I MEAN it doesn't mean that I don't know a thing or two myself. Trust. Give it to him."

Q slumped down again, resuming his bored trance with his phone in his hands. "No way, Y/N."

Instinctively, I grabbed his phone and flung it at his bed.

He reached for it in vain. "Hey—!"

"Just give him the chocolates casually or something! You don't have to use the heart box, as long as you give it to him."

With a huff, he stared me straight in the eyes, clearly defeated. "You are a terrible human being, you know that?"

Grinning, I plopped down on his bed, kicking my feet excitedly. "So...? How did the movie night with Florian go?"

A little smile let me know my answer.

"I think you two could work out." I said cheekily.

Q smirked. "I think you and Min Ho could work out."

"OKAY, Q. There was no need to go that far."

"Yes, there was. There's clearly something going on with you two."

"Um, maybe because we're publicly dating?"

"Yeah, and you guys said it was fake, but I feel like you're getting too comfortable with it now. It's real, isn't it?"

"Why is that the only thing anyone ever wants to talk about with me now? It's Min Ho this and Min Ho that. All. The time."

Q shrugged. His face said that he felt bad.

"Okay, sorry, you're right," he agreed. "You're much more than just that. Like... your personality! You've got such a great sense of humor."

"I laugh when babies get dropped."

He blinked rapidly and tried to recover with another praise. "Um, that may be, but... you've got such an amazing fashion sense."

"I'm rich." I said in a deadpan voice. "Everyone can have an 'amazing fashion sense' if they've got the money."

"Okay, fair point. You're... a great listener?"

"I'm zoning out half the time."

"That's fine! That's fine, you see, it's fine because you... have a unique taste in men?"