✧˖° | 16

officially my favorite chapter. i put some iconic lines in here.

"What's going on here?" I demanded as I faced Min Ho and Lulu.

She looked me up and down.

"Who are you again?"

I remember thinking... I'm about to beat this bitch up.

"Back up boo, you need deodorant," I retorted.

"This is Y/N." Min Ho introduced me quickly. He proceeded to grab me by the shoulders and drag me over to a bush.

"What are you doing?!" he hissed in my ear when Lulu was out of earshot.

"Making friends." I answered shortly.

He sighed and closed his eyes. "Y/N, I saw you and Kitty spying in that bush. I thought you would stay invisible."

I scoffed. "Invisible. Like your eyebrows, rat."

"OUCH. It's not what it looks like, I promise. I'll explain everything to you later—"

I ripped myself from his grasp and spun around to face Lulu.

"Hey, Lulu. I'm sorry, where are my manners? I'm Eunha Novoselsky's daughter. You'll start losing followers if you don't get back on social media, because I'm also Min Ho's girlfriend."

She didn't look bothered at all. "Really? Well, Minny and I were just getting to that."

'Minny?' Who does she think she is, Mickey Mouse?

"Is that what all this—" I gestured to her extravagant rich-girl cosmetics, "is for? To look prettier than me?"

"It's none of your business."

I gave her the same up and down look she gave me. "Girl, you look like Pennywise."

"I'm sorry, who?"

"Uncultured." I muttered, then forced a smile onto my face. "Earth is full. Go back home."

"Oh my god, Pennywise the clown? Inaccurate, because I only spent five minutes getting ready today."

"Yeah. I can tell."

Min Ho looked positively distraught. Lulu glared at him.

"Is she always on her period?"

My anger was boiling. "Do you always wear expensive ass clothes that look like they've been painted by Picasso on steroids?" (literally what lulu wore that scene)

"Are you always this extra?"

"I'm not extra... you're just not enough. Are you always this pickme?"

"I don't shut up, I grow up, and when I look at you, I throw up." she said.

"Okay, throw up on Min Ho."

"Oh my god, just shut up!"

"I don't shut up, I grow up, and when I look at you, I throw up." I mimicked her own voice.

Conversation closed. I did a 180 turn and stormed up the steps of the school. When I passed Kitty and Q, they gave me the 'you slayed that' thumbs up.

"Wait, Y/N!" Min Ho called after me. I looked back and saw Lulu grab his arm.

I distantly heard her say something that sounded like "don't go after her, or I'm leaving."

Yes, please leave. Do us all a favor... I rolled my eyes. I may be ugly, but I'm uglier than her, which means I'm beating her at something.