✧˖° | 20

this chapter is to celebrate hitting rank #1 in minho, xokitty, and sangheonlee !

Min Ho's POV

I woke up to a terrible ringing in my head.

"Ughh." I mumbled, sitting up painfully. The world spun for a moment. I rubbed my eyes hazily.

All of a sudden, last night's events all flooded back to me. With a sigh, I remembered Y/N, the party, and the nightclub.

I cannot believe I did that.

I recalled how patient she was towards me, and groaned at my own carelessness. It was like that time I carried her after the last party. Embarrassing, for the person being carried.

I got up with great difficulty and went to get ready for the day. I brushed my teeth and did my morning skincare routine, before I realized my collagen water was missing.

"Q!" I yelled, bursting out of the bathroom.

Q was lying shirtless on the couch, clearly hungover. 

"Whaaat." he groaned, pulling his blanket up over his head.

I stormed up to him furiously. "Did you drink my collagen water?! My collagen water is meant to keep my skin DEWY. Not rehydrate people who can't handle their liquor!"

"Warning, reporting high amounts of sass from the roommate." Q grumbled. I put my hands on my hips.

"Did you or did you not?!"

"My god, why are you SCREAMING? It's like the middle of the night, and I'm still drunk."

"No, it's not. It's 8 in the morning. And thanks to some idiot, my party dynasty has come to an untimely end so... yeah, I am in a mood." I huffed frustratedly. I'd learned from my phone that some party pooper had exposed the party location while I was gone.

"Are you in a mood to... make me coffee?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes, but I will deeply resent you."

He sighed and pulled the blanket back over his head. "I can live with that."

As I went to the kitchen, I thought about last night with Y/N. Q always helped me. He always knew what to say.

Maybe he'll help me find peace with what that dream meant.

"Q, I have a question for you," I said as I made coffee.

"Mhm." he mumbled, showing me that he was still alive.

"What does it mean if you, like, accidentally got drunk and while you were drunk had your supposedly fake girlfriend undress you and tuck you into bed?

He practically flew off the couch.

I jumped back at his sudden energy. "Uh—"

"Oh my god, you're talking about Y/N."

"No— I'm what? Yes, I mean no, I mean wait no, no, no—"

"You're like her," he stated confidently. I shook my head vigorously.

"No, no, Q, you're taking this the wrong way—"

"You enjoyed it."

"What? No, I did NOT say that, Q!"

"I can tell by the way you're talking."

I handed him his coffee grumpily.

"I shouldn't have brought it up."

"Let me guess. You're both relieved and disgusted but you're torn on how you feel. So you've come to me, the therapist of the friend group."