✧˖° | 21

Y/N's POV

I hadn't even registered anything. I hadn't registered his words. I hadn't registered his lips on mine. I hadn't registered what it meant.

His kiss was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. It was slow and soft and opened my vision to a million swirling colors unseen to the naked eye.

An indescribable feeling that could only be labeled as butterflies was filling my stomach and spreading throughout my body to the tips of my fingers as they touched and caressed wrapped around his neck.

I could feel the spark already been between us igniting with gasoline and crashing like lightning on a rainy day.

The tension only built as I parted away, but he pulled me back immediately, desperately, clearly wanting more. I didn't know what was coming over me as I let him and kissed him back, wanting him all and getting it all yet never getting enough.

It was like my lips had a mind of their own; my hands had a mind of their own; my heart had a mind of its own as electricity pierced through our bodies as we touched.

It was such a surreal moment that I realized...

I've waited so long for this.

It hadn't even occurred to me how much I'd wanted him. How much I'd needed him. How much I'd needed his lips on mine.

But the moment was finally here, and I was in it.

"Hey Min Ho, are you— WOAH OKAY!" Q's voice broke through my temporary, ethereal bliss.

Min Ho and I instantly jumped apart.

"Q!" He exclaimed, brushing himself off.

Q gasped and covered his mouth. "Did I cock-block you?"

"What did you just say?" I demanded.

"Wait, I cock-blocked you, didn't I? I cock-blocked you." He stated matter-of-factly.

"No, no, no." Min Ho protested in the background, covering his face.

"I cock-blocked you."

"Immediate no." I snapped, feeling this is the most embarrassing moment of my life.

"Please. No. Stop saying that!" Min Ho exclaimed, looking as embarrassed as I was feeling.

"Please." I emphasized, wanting the ground to open and swallow me up. (quinn, chad, and tara scream 6 reference)

"Sorry," Florian apologized awkwardly.

"What were you guys looking for again?" I asked them, trying my very best to not turn a bright crimson red and failing.

"We were going to go make out," said Florian with a knowing look at Q, "but seeing as you're occupied here..."

"Q!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry." Q whispered again. "I'm sorry!"

I groaned and facepalmed inwardly. Min Ho and I both flushed red as Q and Florian scooted away awkwardly. Q still mouthed "sorry" at me as they left.

Finally, when we were left alone, I turned back to Min Ho. It was clear the previous tension just wasn't it the air anymore. Now, it was awkward and uncomfortable.

Min Ho cleared his throat and approached me again. "Y/N—"

"Let's go play poker." I interrupted, ducking under his hand and narrowly escaping an inconvenient and problematic conversation. I left for the World History section, where a poker game was happening. I heard his hand slam on the wall in frustration, before his footsteps told me he was following me there.