✧˖° | 28

I learned two things in that conversation.

1. Yuri was moving in

2. She came out to her mom

3. I was right, which doesn't really count because I knew that before.

We were studying in the boy's dorm with Kitty and Dae sitting on the couch, Yuri upside down, and me on the floor next to her.

Min Ho walked over and stood in front of Yuri, looking blankly disturbed.

"What is happening?" he demanded.

Yuri flipped herself right side over. "I moved in with Kitty and Y/N."

Her reply was cheerful, as if nothing out of the ordinary happened at all.

His surprise was immediate. "WHAT? Why?" When he glanced helplessly at me for answers, I just shrugged. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked back and analyzed the three.

"Are you a throuple now?!"

"No." Kitty and Dae answered at the same time, smiling at each other.

Yuri sighed.

"I'm gay."

Min Ho blinked rapidly, clearly shocked, and put his hands on his hips.

She  continued on explaining, "I came out to my mom. I moved out of the penthouse. Scared. Excited."

"Wait," he interrupted, "you've been gay this whole time?"

"It's not a choice."

"I know. I mean... so you and Dae..."

Oh, no. I thought, feeling my heart drop. Min Ho was about to get his feelings hurt knowing his best friend had lied to him the entire time.

"...you were in a fake relationship?"

All three of them nodded. Absurd disbelief flitted across his face.

"Kitty was right?!"

"It's not like you weren't fake dating Y/N either. I mean, we all knew there was something going on too." Dae defended.

"Don't you dare bring me into this, rumpelstiltskin."

Kitty smiled dreamily at him, both ignoring me. "I told you I know matchmaking."

Upon seeing their opposite expressions, Min Ho scoffed. "And you're not mad at Dae? He lied, and lied, and lied."

"I was mad, but then I forgave him." She grabbed Dae's hand happily.

"Wow. You're as trusting as my dad's third wife."

DAMN

"Hey." Dae addressed him sternly, "Kitty and I are good. Leave it alone."

"I'm not good."

DOUBLE DAMN

I felt bad for not telling him, but at the same time, I knew it hadn't been my secret to tell anyways. There was no reason for me to involve myself besides being the actual matchmaker who figured everything out before the main character could.

"You lied to me too, a lot. I wouldn't do that to a friend, or someone I care about. I just wouldn't." 

He walked off angrily, shutting his door behind him.

There was a long silence. No one knew what to say. None of us had really seen that side of him before.

Yuri was the one to break the silence.