✧˖° | 22

Kitty burst into the dorm, and I stood up immediately. We faced each other across the room.

"Y/N, I have something to tell you," she said.

"I have something to tell you too," I said.

"Okay, you go first."

"No, you go first."

There was a long pause. Finally, we both spoke at the same time.

"I kissed Dae!"

"I kissed Min Ho!"

We both brought up our hands and pointed at each other. We were frozen in shock.

"You did what?" we shrieked in unison.

"I thought you were over Dae!" I exclaimed.

"I thought you and Min Ho were fake!" she exclaimed.

"Start over." I demanded. She fast-walked over, and we sat next to each other on the couch.

"So?" she asked. "When did you and Min Ho become..." She put her fingers on her thumb and bounced her hands together in a kissing motion.

"When did you and Dae get together? What happened to Yuri? Is he cheating on you with Yuri and cheating on Yuri with you? Is he double cheating?!"

"I'm not sure that's how it works, but no! Yuri broke up with Dae in public, in front of all the paparazzi."

I frowned. "And you kissed in public? Giiiirl. Imagine the scandal if anyone saw you—"

"Not the point, Y/N. The point is, I'm finally with the love of my life. I've waited so long for this."

"Oh. That's wonderful for you."

"Are you with the love of your life?"

"Umm no, I'm with an idiot."

"Let me guess. You and Min Ho started fake dating but then it became real." When I didn't answer, confirming that she was right, she sighed dreamily. "You're just like LJ and Peter."

I shrugged, feeling rather embarrassed now. "I mean, we just sorta made out in the library—"

"WHAT!" Kitty shrieked. "Details!"

"What is there to say?" I grinned cheekily, and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay, well, have you guys talked about it?"

"Again, what is there to say? I guess the tension just became too much and... we both gave into it."

I noticed how odd it was for me to talk about Min Ho. Our relationship itself was odd. We hated each other, were forced to be together, slowly became friends, still hated each other, pretended like we hated each other, and now...

"You're right." I said abruptly, standing up. "We have to talk about it."

I grabbed my phone and walked out to go find Min Ho. No matter what, we had to sort out what was going on between us. I wouldn't rest easy until we did.

Kitty waved as I left. "Bye! Tell me how it goes!"

Knock, knock!

"Min Ho?" I asked loudly, banging on his dorm. "Q? Dae? Anyone?!"

I better not have snuck out here to the boys' dorms at like 11 for nothing.

Finally, after some aggressive knocking, I heard a voice from inside.

"Min Ho, I think that's my food delivery, can you go get it?" It was Q's voice. I rolled my eyes.

Min Ho opened the door a moment later. When he saw me, he groaned.