0.1

WELCOME!

Start?

................................................>

Air whispered around you as you fell. Yes, your falling.

Opening your eyes, you look below as you fall on large oak trees in what is a forest. At full speed, you fall on its branches and leaves, cracks sounding from broken branches and from you.

Once reaching the ground, you can say you broke your leg and your bleeding profusely. Puddles form around you. It happened so fast it seems as a dreaming flash. You take in your surroundings as you lay on the cold, dirt ground. Your bleeding from scratches and cuts on your body. They all sting so bad.

I need to get up though. Who knows what's out here...

You try lifting yourself up with your arms a bit and get to sit up. You then get a good look of this forest. It's filled with trees and has a mystical feeling around it.

You put your not broken leg up, wobbling from pain and stand up on one leg. Blood seeps in your eye and affects your vision. You breathe heavily as you hobble through the forest. This really sucks, I hate it. Goddamit!

You reach a small river and sit down on the sandy shore. You scoot into the shallow water. I'll clean off my blood as best I can and well, try to keep conscious. 

You scoop water and splash it across all your bloody wounds. The river water runs red now. It really sucks, you liked the calmness of this forest. It is beautiful and now it's filled with red. 

It's okay though.

You begin slipping away from consciousness and your vision begins darkening. No not yet! Please not yet!

Your vision becomes black as your body falls to the water, your head just barely above the surface. Your just a lump in the river, red coming off you. Just dangit!

.................................... >

Citizens had reported the river running red. Seems unbelievable but I must check it out. I walk over towards where the river is and find people lined along it's edge muttering to themselves. 

"Citizens of L'manberg, please head back. The issue will be dealt with now."

Everyone listens to you and starts moving out, back towards the town. As they shuffle away, you see the river. It's as red as a ruby.

Walking over to the edge, you dip your hand in it.

Seems like blood I'm guessing. Something must be dying upstream.

Tubbo and Fundy run up next to me.

"Should we check this out Quackity?" Tubbo asks.

I look over at them and shake my head.

"Yes, this needs dealt with as fast as we can. We need clean water or else disaster will happen."

They all shook their heads and we made our way to walking along the river, going upstream along the forests. 

......................................................>

Nothing has appeared yet. We walked a bit more until Fundy spoke up.

"Look over there! There's someone in the water!"

Fundy points over to a lump in the water and we run over to the water's edge.

"I got this, stay back guys."

I walk in the cold water, drenching my legs. I reach the lump and find it's a girl. She seems like she's dead.

I reach down and grab her arm, finding cuts littered all over it. I check for a pulse. Yes! She is alive.

"She's alive guys!"

I think she's unconscious from blood loss. I think that's what happened here.

Gently, I pick her up bridal style and walk over to the shore with her. Soon, the water even clears up.

The others look at her anxiously and speed run over to me.

"Is she okay!?"

Tubbo asks, obviously scared for her well being.

"I don't know, she's dying Tubs. We need to get her back quickly!"

They all dismiss and start running back to Manberg with the mystery girl. Once reaching the town, they get through crowds and reach the white house. It's white exterior radiating power and strength. 

I quickly run up the stairs with the 2 and they assist me in opening the doors. We run through the halls, water and blood dripping from her on the floor.

Drip drip...

I make a turn, bumping into president Schlatt and the dream team. 

They all looked down at the girl and looked back up at the group.

"Excuse me sir, she's about to die!"

Quackity went around them as the dream team looked at the girl, not breaking eye contact. They hadn't seen someone so pretty before. They liked her immediately.

Schlatt just grinned and continued walking with the team when they were out of sight down the halls.

Quackity, Tubbo, and Fundy made it towards the medic room. 

Immediately, he placed her down on the examine table and called in Ponk. He quickly got to work and shooed them all out. He needed to focus to save her life.

Quackity soon left the door and went back to his duty's even though he didn't want to. He wanted to stay with the girl, so did the others. But sadly, they all left to their assignments.

Ponk did save her and bandages all her wounds, and fixing her leg with a healing potion. But what was weird, he couldn't heal her cuts or anything else with the potion. It seemed as if she was immune to it.

He then laid her down on a bed and covered her with a blanket, making sure to keep check on her. 

Once she was awake, he'd get everyone. But now, he just needed to wait. She did lose a  lot of blood anyways...