0.5

Ranboo walked through the halls of the castle and stopped at one of the doors. He opened it and was met with a little zombified piglin. Micheal hugged his papa's legs and looked up at him.

Ranboo grinned and patted his head.

"Hey Micheal. You wanna go meet a new friend?"

Micheal got filled with joy and shook his head yes.

They both started out the room and walked back to where the 3 were last seen.

Once Michael saw y/n, he hid behind his papa's legs, scared to meet this new person.

——————————————————————>

I was chatting with Tubbo and Eret when Ranboo walked into the room with a baby piglin trailing behind him. He was the most cutest thing I ever saw!

The little piglin, I'm guessing Michael, hid behind Ranboo's legs.

I turned to them and walked a bit forward towards the both. I kneeled down on the floor while watching Micheal. I reached my hand out for him and spoke.

"Are you Micheal?"

He shuffled a bit and looked down nervously. Michael then nodded his head to me.

I smiled while Ranboo told him it's okay to go over to me and that I'm nice.

Micheal slowly peeked out from the older's legs and walked over to me, grappling onto my hand. His little hooves rapped around my arm and gave me a little hug. I smiled. He was the kindest and cutest kid ever I swear.

Like bro this kid is too good for this world! He's adorable!

Ranboo watched as you both interacted and thought how you'd be such a good parent to him. Even though he just met you, he was attached to you and wanted you badly. 

Even though he knew this was wrong, he still didn't care. He liked you. He needed you. He wanted you.

——

———

——

After visiting, both you and Tubbo went on our ways. It was getting dark out and it wouldn't be good with any mods around.

You were both walking through the forest when he spoke up.

"Do you have a place to stay? I mean we just found you so I don't know if you have anywhere."

You looked over to him and yawned, you were really tired.

"Um no I don't."

"Hm well would you want to stay at my home? Michael will be there."

You chuckled and nodded you head. You thought that would be nice.

"Sure I'd love to stay. Thank Tubs."

He shook his head and smiled as you both continued to walk, then taking a turn.

After walking for about 10-20 minutes, you started making your way into a new biome. A cold, snowy biome.

You shivered and held you arms close together, trying to keep as warm as you could get. Tubbo glanced at you and started taking off his suit's jacket. He wrapped it around you and you looked up at him with a smile.

"Thanks Tubbo."

"No problem!"

Tubbo didn't mind giving you his jacket, he was warm either way. He didn't want you to freeze. You were such a kind and pretty lady he didn't want to die from frostbite. He enjoyed time with you and loved being near you.