3.6

Ranboo ran through the forest as fast as he can, trying to get back to get Tubbo. Unlike himself, Tubbo was good with injuries.

He eventually neared the little cabin in the snowy land, Tubbo being outside playing with Michael.

"Tubbo!"

"Ranboo?"

"I need your help!"

Tubbo perked up and walked inside with Michael, taking him to his room. He went to see Ranboo in the living room.

"What's wrong Ranboo?" Hopping over to the couch he sat down.

Ranboo had explained what happened and Tubbo was shocked, but understanding.

"Come on"Said Tubbo holding a blanket and medical supplies in his arms.

They started walking back to his little room as quickly as they could, dashing past buildings and trees.

They had arrived at the docks and walked for a while, eventually going underwater in his room. Y/n was curled up in a corner taking deep breathes.

"Y/n?"

She looked up and saw Tubbo, along with Ranboo.

"Can I see your arm dear? I'm gonna fix it."

She sighed and reluctantly allowed him to come over and handle her broken arm.

Tubbo put a stick on it and made a cast. He wrapped cloth over it and pulled out a few healing potions.

"You drink these and you'll be better tomorrow. I don't know why, they don't work well on you."

Tubbo leaned down and kissed her forehead, and ruffled her hair. He walked over to Ranboo and grabbed the blanket from him. Tubbo padded back over to her and wrapped her up in it.

"Aww see, all better!"

He gave her a smile as Ranboo sat down in front of her, seeing her drained, tired eyes.

"Close your eyes y/n, get some rest."

Her eyes slowly dropped and she fell into a soundless slumber. The 2 looked at her and knew it was okay to leave now.

Ranboo helped Tubbo out and they got up on the land, hidden in the trees.

"Alright then Ranboo, I'll go home. Take care of her and stay in control."

Tubbo gave him a quick hug before walking off, back to the cabin in the snowy lands.

Ranboo sat down on the patchy earth and sighed. He never ment for this to happen at all.

- - - - - - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -

Running through the forests, my brows were furrowed. I needed to get her back. But how?

I paused and thought for a moment. Can't I take over again and see the land around it? Then I'd know where to find her. My sweet, innocent y/n.

Starting to sit down against a tree, I closed my eyes.

"Ranboo~"

A voice sounded in my head.

"Dream? Leave me alone."

"Aww, why would I do that?"

"Because..."

"Exactly. Now I need to see where you are okay?"

"What?"

I messed with him a bit longer, and achieved my goal. I took control again. 

Looking down at the white and black hands of Ranboo, I started walking around, seeing where this location was. I ran along the banks, taking in certain places, though they didn't matter.

Then I saw the docks after walking for a while. Bingo.

I walked Ranboo into Mansberg's random building I found and had him sit in a chair.

I regained myself in my own body, allowing Ranboo back in his own. I stood up quickly and ran to Mansberg.

The docks were ahead and I started walking the amount of blocks, taking in trees I recognized on the way.

Then I found the spot, but no room in sight. Where could it- oooo sneaky. It's in the water, isn't it. 

I hopped in the water, swimming and looking around. I saw an entrance and I swam in, my feet touching the obsidian floor. 

Right in front of me, snuggled in a corner was y/n. She was wrapped in a plush blanket, fast asleep.

I crouched down to her and smiled behind my mask. Finally. 

Reaching to her, I gently nudged her onto me as I sat behind her. She laid on my lap as she slowly woke up a bit.

"Ranboo?" She questioned.

I moved a piece of hair from her face as she yawned and fell back to sleep. Keeping her close to me, I closed my eyes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Why am I on a chair. I stood up, looking around. I slipped up again, shoot!

I ran out of the building and found myself in Mansberg. I clacked over the docks as I ran, heading straight back to my panic room. Dream could be there, she could be hurt for all I know.

Hopping along the shores, I reached it and went in the water, sliding through the small hole of the entrance. 

Once I got in, I saw who was there. An additional person was there. A smiley face mask.

"Dream."

He looked up at me and chuckled.

"Hello Ranboo."

Y/n shuffled on his lap and snuggled into his side. I saw that and scowled.

"You let her go Dream."

He shook his head.

"No can do."

"And why not."

"Because she's mine dear Ranboo."